Size: 500 g|Change

on 10 April 2013
They gel quick in water and help me feel full and energetic. Would definitely recommend for smoothies and juices etc
on 28 March 2017
I bought this product for the second time, I soak two spoons of chia seeds in the water for like 10 minutes and then I put that in my porridge. It helps a lot with my digestion and with my energy's level . It's a wonderful product, organic and rich in goodness. I wil keep purchase this amazing product again. Just go for that !!
on 2 March 2017
I feel a lot fuller so got to be good!!
on 12 July 2016
Chia seeds is good for your healt and this is all it says,would highly recommend it for those who looks after themselves.
on 31 January 2017
I wish I'd tried Chia before now. I absolutely love this in my smoothies, makes it to the consistency of soup; it is so versatile in it's uses, easy to use, lasts a long time if stored in the fridge and tastes lovely whilst being beneficial to health. I am already starting to feel the benefits of using 10mg daily in less than a week.
on 21 October 2014
Started eating these as part of my sugar free diet. I mix them in with my porridge add a few blueberries to a small snap lock box and that's lunch. The chia is virtually un-noticeable. Just little black dots in the porridge but they keep me fuller for longer and I don't snack. Therefore I lose weight without feeling too hungry. 500ml lasts me a couple of months.
on 21 February 2017
All my Sevenhills products have been great quality, with excellent service...perfect.
on 30 April 2016
Inedible due to their rancid chemical smell which is really off-putting (despite being well within the use-by date). Just awful.
on 20 June 2017
Dont know why, but its the best tyoe out there. Much better than the fine powder and the taste is much less intense.
on 7 June 2017
Great price. Excellent value for money. Have used previously and will continue to use. Recommended.