Size: SIZE: S/A4 - A x B 8.4 x 9cm (3.3 x 3.5 inches)|Change
Price:£7.20+ £1.00 shipping

on 12 April 2012
Ordered these when I moved into my new flat 6 months ago but only just tried to use the butterfly stencil today. So bad, so flimsy, the butterfly edges are poor due to the flimsy nature of the material. I spent over £60 on various stencils and feel like a complete doughnut now that I have realised they just will not do the job. The pictures are extrememly mis-leading and the result will never be that clean cut.
Disappointed!
on 16 April 2012
Looked for ages to find stencils that were suitable for what I wanted. Couldn't find a shop that stocked them anymore. So I went on-line and found The Stencil Studio! What a fantastic range you stock. Then I found exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much. Well packaged and reached me in less time than was quoted. I am extremely pleased with the product. Have now used the stencil and had really good results.
on 18 May 2014
Feel very disappointed. The butterfly stencils themselves look really good (when not being used) but I'm completely baffled as to how people have managed to get a clean stencil shape using them. There is not enough room to cut each butterfly out so you can use each one separately on a wall - you therefore have to move the whole stencil sheet each and every time you want to use a different butterfly in a different place - this is very time consuming and more often that not leads to a messy stencil being done. Getting the stencil as clean as in the picture is seeming impossible and I've had to touch up my daughters wall a number of times! Feel very disappointed considering the cost! The paint also managed to get through the actual stencil which surprised me!
on 4 January 2012
Got these before Christmas to bring some life back into my girls bedroom's. Found them impossible to get in a shop so ordered online. They were great. Exactly what I expected and really easy to use. Perfect :>
on 17 June 2013
I bought these to go in my daughters nursery. The stencils are not as big as shown on the wall in the picture but you'd know that by looking at the measurements. These did all come on one big sheet which I found a bit akward because of how I layed them out I had to wait for them to dry before I done then next one, but the outcome was worth the wait they are beautiful :)
on 21 October 2013
Bought this stencil to use when decorating our daughter's nursery. A3 in size, it has a variety of butterfly shapes. The whole A3 (flexible) plastic stencil must be stuck to the wall when being used, so it is not the easiest to work with, but for the price I cannot grumble - as buying 5-10 individual stencils would cost an awful lot more.
on 2 September 2016
Used to decorate my daughters room. They were easy to use with acrylic paint and masking tape. Was pleased with the results and would definitely buy another stencil again
on 31 August 2012
Amazing product...75 butterflys later and it couldnt look better. We used about 3 different colours and we couldnt be happier with the end result.
on 26 July 2013
Very fast delivery and quite easy to use to a point. Does what its ment to really and makes any room look pretty
on 9 September 2015
Attractive little butterfly stencils, look forward to usuing them. A good variety of butterfly types/shapes.