Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 18 March 2012
Tedious because essentially nothing at all happens in the story. The only moment of action is at the start of the book and then, without giving too much away because you can see it coming, is a circular time travel story, along the lines of " by his bootstraps" (if you ever read that. If not, you should)
At least I only spent 77p and not £8 for the paper book, I'd be really peeved if I'd have spent that. It is well written from a grammatical perspective, it has good characters, but thats all wasted bevause almost nothing of interest happens to anyone, and what does is mostly referred to rather than experienced at first hand.
Read " the time ships" by Stephen Baxter instead.
on 2 January 2014
I found the starting interesting and wanted to read more but once Joe got in to the Neanderthal world, I found it a bit boring, as though the story was repeating itself for the sake of dragging out more pages then need be. Not bad , but could have been a lot better.
on 27 August 2013
We waited for years it seemed like for the thing to be tested and then a damp squib ending. Very slow and tedious. Wish I had given up now.
on 18 February 2014
A strange book that just got me more and more involved. I wanted to know the ending but did not want the story to be over
on 21 January 2013
I enjoyed this book, I really couldn't work out how exactly it could end but when it did literally everything was explained neatly. Quite old fashioned language and behaviour, but all added to the story.