Customer reviews

Price:£2.95+ £2.99 shipping

on 21 January 2015
A lovely refreshing scent going out anywhere gives you the confidence because of the long lasting smell.cheaper buying bulk less postage.good packaging not over done.
on 16 October 2016
Just opened package 3 tops were not on properly and caused spillage. I'm not very happy .
So there I was a while back, standing in the supermarket knowing that I needed to get some more shower gel. Looking at me on promo was this, and despite the fact that I clearly remember that my mum used to buy my dad and granddads Old Spice as a present supposedly from me and my sister at Christmas, I decided to take the plunge and buy a bottle.

With the distinctive smell that I am sure most of us are well aware of this does help clean and doesn’t seem to make your skin dry. On the bottle it claims up to seven hours freshness but I would say that the scent will disappear after six to six and a half hours at most, which is still pretty impressive. What you will find is that this leaves you smelling very faintly of Old Spice, and indeed your bathroom, after having a shower will smell stronger than you will. Therefore there is no problem when you apply your own regular aftershave or eau de toilette.

Leaving you fresh, clean and with no dryness this does make a great product for your daily ablutions.
on 16 January 2015
I bough it as a gift for a man friend but because of the Old Spice reputation, I am sure it will smell good and clean well.
Nice smell, although I wouldn't have recognised it as Old Spice Original. Works OK as a shower gel, although it doesn't foam and tends to leave the skin feeling slippery. Personally, I prefer Cussons' Imperial Leather Foamburst.
on 3 December 2013
My husband was given some last xmas, so ive bought some for his xmas stocking this year. We both lv the smell, it last such slong time as you only have to use a little
on 8 November 2014
Ideal for an Older man and my son in law. But they will not receive them until Christmas.
on 25 August 2015
Smells great and last very long after shower , witch is perfect
on 29 November 2015
Change from Lynx - smells different too!!
on 27 July 2014
what can I say it's old spice