on 11 May 2016
Through the trials and tribulations of the building of the town of Blessing the many learn to pray and trust God to provide their needs. The family is expanded by more from Norway as well as on journeys and trains. I have indeed been blessed by these stories.
on 16 January 2015
Me and my sister love these books, cant put them down so glad there is so many as you can go streight to the next one if on kindle, my sister has started again as she loves them so much I dont want them to end. I find myself still reading when my husband gets up for work.
on 29 January 2014
I`'ve just finish reading this book it's the last one of the trilogy,and I`'ve thoroughly enjoyed every book in the series. LAURAINE SNELLING`s a marvellous writer of history,hardship and love and tells a wonderful story of how the immigrants from Norway battled to make a living in the western prairies.
on 23 March 1999
All I have to say is that they are very good books with strong definte values. I loved them but when is the fifth book in the seris coming out, if there is one? patiently waiting for the next book, a avid lauraine snelling book reader.
on 17 March 1999
I do not agree with the other reviews, I think these books deals with real issue that faced families that left their homes for a better life. These struggles that faced these families are hard to express. I loved these series.
on 16 February 1999
I think this book and the other three in the series are great. The first book was hard to get into, but did get much better. They show good strong christian values that should be a part of your everyday living.
on 9 December 2013
I just love reading the follow-on books of this wonderful series.
It is such a change to read wholesome books even although they are fiction.
on 22 April 2015
I have enjoyed this book as much as all the others in this series. When I can't put a book down that is an indication of a 5 star book.
on 6 November 2013
At the risk of repeating myself I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole sries and look forward to reading the others I have puchased
on 14 August 2015
Enjoyed the spiritual lessons brought out in this book