on 18 January 2016
Purchased these for my daughters third birthday. They are of good quality, the pictures are good and don't distort as you blow the balloons up.
My daughter loved them and we had great fun with them for weeks after we had taken them down as decorations to use and play with
on 4 January 2014
Bought these as replacements for the game "Boom Boom Balloon" as the manufacturer still doesn't sell refill packs. They are of good quality & don't pop easily, which is a bonus if you own this game! They arrived promptly & were in original manufacturers packaging. Would certainly order again.
on 10 May 2012
I bought these balloons for my son's 2nd birthday party and i have to admit i was a bit disappointed. The balloons are large so they can take alot of air but 6 of them popped on their own after 2mins of being blown up, 4 after 5mins of children playing with them and the rest popped after 2 days of lying in my hallway. I would suggest not filling them up too much. They are lovely and colourful though.
on 6 March 2012
First thing to say is a big thank you to the seller for sending these so very quickly! I ordered them at the last minute and they were here in time for the party.
The balloons look great the colours and designs are fab and they blow up quite large. I had some filled with helium and they have lasted well.
on 22 June 2012
These balloons are lovely and big. It was also really nice to get some red string to put on each balloon. My only criticism would be that they might have given a little bit more string with the balloons. Recommend though.
on 18 June 2014
I bought these for my 2.5 year old who just started to read Mr Men at bedtime (I read, not him lol).
He was so surprised when I inflated the first on, he loves it!!
on 16 June 2013
Great product. The balloons were big when blown up and lasted for a few days before the air started to leak out. They arrived quickly after I ordered. Many thanks
on 13 March 2013
I've ended up popping the 4 remaining ones that were still knocking around 3 weeks after the party. Long lasting, good quality rubber
on 14 February 2014
Brilliant! You should have seen a small boy's face! Easy to inflate the balloons and no disasters! Thank you for a great product.
on 11 January 2013
they are balloons what can i say, havnt used them yet but im sure they'll be a hit for my mr man fan son.