Customer reviews

2,288
Size: Large|Change

on 15 April 2017
This harness is made by magical fairies, woven with unicorn hair and blessed by woodland elves because it's literally magic. We have an extremely bouncy poodle pup and l as he was getting bigger started to pull really hard on his collar. It was getting me down and my daughter (9) couldn't walk him on her own. The dog was coughing as he walked. And we looked like bad owners. We bought this harness popped it on and had an instant result. He literally trots by our side or slightly ahead as he sniffs. It is truly worth buying. I'd say I'd buy again but there's no way I'm having another dog. Ones enough!!!
on 28 May 2017
I have 2 rescue dogs who have had no training and pull constantly on the lead. Within seconds of going out wearing these harnesses they stopped pulling. They are amazing. Also they are very easy to put on and take off even if the dog is excited at the prospect of going out. I wish I'd found the harness months ago.
on 3 May 2017
Bought for our hyper border collie this has made such a difference to walks - no more pulling off kerbs, gasping and choking to get across roads!
We actually enjoy our walks now
on 26 March 2017
I ordered the harness on the friday and it was delivered the next day so really impressed with how fast it got to me. It has given my a lot more control over my dog out on walks and thats a huge thing as my dog is a puller! Very true to size. I have a staffy and I ordered a medium, it fits perfect.
on 24 September 2014
Harness fine and seems comfortable for my dog and means that he isn't pulling on his own neck when he pulls but he does still pull. At first he seemed to pull less but within a day or two he had learnt to pull really strongly and I think even more so than on the normal collar and lead because he can get his whole strength behind it when he wants to. The "gencon" lead was the one that transformed my walking experience but after a few weeks of using it our dog started to make a snorting noise as he was walking and people kept staring at him as though he was some kind of viscious dog and I found that embarrassing. I think the only solution is to train him not to pull but that seems well nigh impossible!
on 7 November 2014
Giant stray dog arrived at our gate a few weeks ago, 9 months old and dumped because he had grown so big, We needed something to take him for walks on and be in control! This harness is excellent, we take him for walks, no pulling and under control.
review image
on 11 July 2017
My dog didnt like trying this on, he sat in a huff because he is used to a comfort harness. He was comfortable wearing this on his walks. Strong and well made. Easy to put on. It does pull and lift him up when he pulls. Not sure if it will stop him pulling when he sees another dog or bird because he didnt seem bothered about the lift action
on 1 January 2013
My Jack Russell Terrier, Molly, is on her second one of these. The first lasted about 4-5 years of daily use from a small dog that thinks she is part Husky! It fits well and has comfortable-looking underleg straps that don't irritate or rub the dog's skin. It is very easy to adjust and to put on - in fact Molly will actually step into it once you put it over her head!

The downside to is is that it doesn't actually stop her from pulling. It does reduce it slightly, and at least stops her from choking herself when she has a lead attached to her collar, but she still pulls. Maybe it will do the trick on a less stoopid dog, but my mutt seems to think that she is a train or competing in the World's Strongest Dog competition.

My next Amazon purchase should be roller skates, maybe that will tire her out...
on 30 June 2017
I was very sceptical about any harness stopping my determined bundle of energy from pulling me along. This has changed our walks from a battle to a pleasure. I did reinforce with stop go training and now she gets excited when the harness comes out as that means walks and I no longer have my shoulder pulled out of its socket. I bought small for my cocker spaniel cross and it fits lovey
on 9 July 2017
it's a good idea but do not expect that it has magical effect and the pulling stops. it will work to a certain extent but when a dog wants to see a pole/bush/wall he will do so no matter what harness they wear. i've tried several of these anti pull harnesses and thus is the best. i like that when not pulling it relaxes and becomes loose so that pooch doesn't get chaffing like the secure styles