Customer reviews

Style: 30 Capsules|Change

on 20 March 2014
My cat has been very poorly and has cost us a fortune in vet bills, lesson don't keep your male cat on dry food alone they need more wet food to keep the bladder functioning. However these tablets really helped after a dose of pain killers, by giving one a day so far the urine infection has not returned and after a urine samples less crystal formation. I will continue to give my cat these now and I can't recommend them enough if your cats suffers with what humans would call cystitis .Good quality product great value it is exactly the same product the vet prescribed and cheaper and they never tell you that you can buy this on line.
on 30 May 2017
So, our female cat took to peeing everywhere when both our oldest cat died and I got pregnant simultaneously. The carpets, furniture, bedding, kitchen appliances; you band it, she pee'd on it.

She's a very anxious little thing and still auckles like a kitten (she's 4) and has done since we had her. I didn't think we were ever going to find anything that would help.

Step in Cystophan! After 3 months of usage her peeing has calmed down so much it's amazing. She still has the odd moment when she will spray, but overall it's 99% sorted. She is also a lot calmer and just generally more chilled out. I did try a natural one of these medicines, but she didn't like the taste, so we're sticking with this. At £10 per month for both her mental health/urinary care and our sanity, this product is a must!

If you are willing to try it, then give it at least 3 months to work.
on 2 May 2015
On my 3 rd bottle of cystophan, so easy to sprinkle on food and cats look picture of health shiny coats bright eyes and hopefully no more trips to vets to cure urinary infections!! Cost me £400 for my ginger tom to have his bladder unblocked I now keep other infections at bay using this! Don't bother prescription expensive foods just use this!!
on 20 January 2015
These capsules work really well. My male cat suffers from recurring cystitis and these tablets stabilize him. I have been giving them to him for over a year (one twice daily) and he has only had a problem twice. Both times when he became stressed at changes within his environment, and on both occasions the tablets re-stabilized him within a couple of hours.
on 16 December 2014
My male cat suffers with cystitis but these tablets keep it totally under control. We give him one tablet twice daily and this level of medication keeps him stable. We sprinkle the powder over his food and then mix it in and he happily eats it all. These capsules really do work.
on 19 February 2015
Use these regularly since prescribed by my vet for my very nervous cat. They are exactly the same as prescribed but half the price. Delivered quickly and excellent value
on 9 August 2017
These do seem to calm my cat. I just open the capsule and mix it in his food and he does seem to notice it. I buy these a few times a year whenever he seems stressed.
on 25 July 2017
This is the best product ever created. My sressy cat former stray elderly female with bladder problems after a month on cystophan appears much calmer no blood in urine and inappropriate urination gained weight . I am happy with this product.
on 26 March 2017
My cat hasn't had cystitis since using these, he's been on them for about four years and I wouldn't want to be without them. Only issue is capsules are tricky to open
on 14 April 2017
Good product definitely helps with stress. Just wish it was sold as a powder as capsules are fiddly to open. I sprinkle on wet food to get our cat to take. Never had a cat that would take a pill. Product arrived quickly.