Customer reviews

Size: APPLE iPHONE 4S|Colour: RED|Change

on 20 August 2015
When I first ordered this I originally has chosen the colour blue... When it came ( in a week or so ) it was red! I do not dislike this colour so I wasn't unhappy however if you want a specific colour be careful because you may get the wrong one. Judging by the price I wasn't expecting the best quality however it came in quick time, is a sturdy phone case and came with a screen wiper and protecter. Overall very pleased apart from the slight colour issue 😃
on 14 June 2013
Love the look of this cover and it fits well. However, since I put it on I can't seem to access Voicemail, unless I take the phone out. It does the job and for 1pence (plus postage) Im not really complaining. Think I'd go for a 'proper' cover next time though to avoid experiencing any quirks.
on 18 July 2017
Simple and eye catching. Does the job.
on 26 September 2012
Brilliant case! So pretty but practical as well. The charger easily fits and all the other buttons are easy to access. Its thick enough to be good protection but not too thick and the price and delivery time is incredibly good. It's perfect!
on 4 February 2013
Bright cheerful and I can find it in my bag. Robust enough, off switch on the top slightly difficult to use but works very pleased
on 26 December 2014
Good
on 18 May 2013
Very easy to put on and looks great on a white i phone!!! I bought this for my niece and she loves it!!!
on 9 December 2011
I bought this as I hate the bulky flip cases (even though they are far more practical and protective! - fashion these days eh?). It arrived super quickly and was just as I hoped. It's like a 'hard' gel case i.e it's easier to put on than the hard plastic cases you can buy but it's not flimsy like some of the gel ones you can buy. It covers all the way around with the relevant holes for camera, USB, earphones etc.

The pattern is contemporary with a shiny finish so it looks really good! AND it comes with a FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR. Fantastic case, amazing value for money - I am very happy with this product.
11 Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2012
Very quick delivery, ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday. Case looks really good and fits my iPhone 4s perfectly. Great value for money and comes with a screen protector. Also the case had a plastic film over the polka dots to ensure there are no scratches. I have paid £15 for a case before and this looks just as good at less than a third of the cost!
on 21 November 2011
I ordered this for my new iPhone - it is very reasonable proced and I have found that other phone cases look quite "cheap and tacky" but this on is very good quality and fits the phone very well. I would recommend this product.