on 16 February 2016
This product is extremely versatile as it can be warn in a number of ways such as neck warmer, hat,hood and several others (ideas on how to wear the product are included on a handy card). I mainly use this when i am out walking my dogs in the hills where it can get very cold without a neck warmer, this product therefore has been invaluable in keeping me comfortably warm while out. While i mainly use it for dog walking im sure this product would be equally at home in harsher conditions. It also has a toggle on an elastic cord which is within the neck warmer so you can tighten it, to keep more heat in, or loosen it to let more heat out (if you were getting too warm). The material itself is relatively thick compared to similar products i have and is also very comfortable, you can also reverse the product with the light side showing inwards and the black side showing outward in case you felt like a change. I would recommend this product to anyone who has been searching for a robust, comfortable and insulating neck warmer for outdoor adventuring!
on 1 October 2015
Perfect! I ordered this as it's starting to get colder in the morning when I am on my way to work at 5am. Previously I would just zip my coat up but still be a bit chilly but as I ride to work now I need the freedom and flexibility of my neck so looked into getting one of these.

After looking at what was available here on Amazon and checking through reviews I decided on this one because it looks a bit more fashionable than the others and it's reversible too so you can I can have plain black or grey stripes. I also like the adjustable drawstring to help keep it in place.

It arrived from PARIELLA quickly and well packaged.

This morning as I was getting ready to ride into work, riding glasses, coat, media player and headphones and gloves I couldn't wait to get this on to give it a try and wow! It's not too cold at the moment so I only used it on my neck but it's really comfortable and cosy warm without being too warm.

I use big earphones which will keep my ears warm but this will help stop my face freezing when it get's colder :)

I'm pretty much set for the winter now! Bring it on :)
on 6 March 2017
Don't know how I existed before it - what a snug comfort it's been as a neck warmer for winter golf. Although I have high necked base layers and jackets, they still don't cut the mustard like a Rockjock for keeping the old gizzard (and geezer !) warm. It even makes being dragged around the shops just bearable !.
Love the colours too and its' great as a hat, but then I can't keep my neck warm - think I'll buy another if still available.
Bought my son one too for Christmas to wrap up warm while he's coaching Rugby
on 19 October 2016
I bought this to protect against the cold when riding the Vespa,I have several snoods 'them stretchy 'ones',and to be honest this one is the best one,keeps ya neck and face warm,'that I can vouch for',so any body wanting to keep the chill off look no further this is the one..👍
on 4 January 2018
It’s a scarf, it’s a hat, it covers your lower face like a mask, it keeps your hands warm, it pads breakables, it packs down to next to nothing. It could be the answer to many of the worlds problems, it’s great. It does smell a bit weird though, best to give it a wash first.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 February 2015
I can barely express how much I love this neckwarmer! I've been a big fan of buff-style scarf thingies for years but wanted a really warm one for winter - oh boy, this is the one! So good I bought another, and one for my husband - he was sceptical until he put it on, now he hardly takes it off! It's the perfect size, the microfleece inner is lovely and soft and it's so warm! Cosy! Comforting! Love it. It doubles as a hat but that means you have to take it off your neck, and come on who doesn't have a hat anyway?
on 17 June 2016
I have seen a few reviews for this item...it cost £4...what do you expect? It is ok...size is ok some people say it's a bit small I'm 6 foot 15 stone and quite a big build the fit is fine some people have said its "small" it's a "funny material" it's four effing quid
on 2 December 2016
ESSENTIAL FOR MOTORCYCLISTS, FELL-WALKERS, CONSTRUCTON WORKERS, ETC. DURING SEVERE WINTER WEATHER. AT THIS PRICE, IT'S CERTAINLY WORTH TRYING. BUY IT AS A PRESENT / STOCKING-FILLER AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR !
on 6 April 2016
Very warm, very happy.
Tucks under my coat collar and right up under my chin, to keep my neck well covered.
Worn it all through winter on the coldest of days and it kept me really warm.

I'm a 17.5" collar shirt and this was comfortable for me to wear.
on 21 January 2018
I bought this to wear to the football matches I attend. What an absolutely fantastic product. Not expensive and a good quality product. It is double lined to make it warmer as well as reversible. You can good it over when you don't need it over your face.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse