on 2 February 2014
Easy to use and does make bie more noticeable to traffic ( also helps you identify your bike wuicker in a bike rack!). Unlike he picture though, you do only get one piece so not enough for saddle stem or handle bars.
on 31 May 2012
What a simple but excellent idea; you wrap the fluorescent material with reflective strips around whichever part of the bike you choose and it fastens with velcro. It's big enough to fit round the largest cross bar and gives that little bit extra visibility to car drivers at night. I'm very pleased with it.
on 9 July 2013
It fits well and means side traffic can see me better and it helps me, in general, to be seen by other road uses.
on 7 March 2014
The item took a bit longer to arrive than I expected but was suitably well packaged.

It's well made, the stiching is good and the Velcro fixing is also good quality.

I bought the large size and it fits my Brompton perfectly.

I have just a couple of minor issues, I would like to see 3 reflective bands rather than just 2 and I think it's overpriced, really it's not worth more than £2:50 .

Overall a useful safety addition.
on 25 April 2014
These frame covers fit very easily and add loads of visibility to my bike - they are permanently installed. I suppose that the scallies might nick them because they are only velcroed in place.
on 17 March 2014
I am a bit of a health & safety freak, and being well lit and seen on my bicycle is very important, especially in low or heavy overcast light. HiVis frame cover is brilliant and provides good reflectance. Easily removable and washable fabric.
on 24 August 2013
I actually bought this to use on my pushchair, and was really pleased with it. Made me much more visible and easier to spot on the nursery walk, and helped me feel safer.
on 23 April 2014
A`bit saggy and baggy, but does what it says.
Not particularly generous length for the money.
Good safety feature, but not attractive to look at.
on 12 October 2014
Very good, works well in the dark, easy to put on and good value, highly recommended, arrived very quickly, excellent customer service
on 6 June 2013
Just what I wanted to stop upper cable wear on my cx bike + its good for visibility. Would but again.