on 11 May 2012
my phone case did arrive on time fitted perfectly around my phone, however the pattern was completely different to what i ordered! if i wanted that design you should have put a picture up of the exact one you are selling to your customers. all in all great postage but shocking advertisement of the product.
on 25 August 2012
The phone cover is great! It's cute, sturdy, came in the post really quickly, and not too expensive. I'd read in previous reviews that it didn't wear well over time- however- I've it on for a month now and see no wear at all. Further, the cover is textured and rubbery which makes me far stronger than many others I've seen. I really like this and would definitely recommend it to others.
on 21 April 2012
Based on the pictures originally shown, I really liked the pattern and thought it would be ideal for my phone (Blackberry 9300 3G Curve). I particularly liked the fact that the case was textured. In terms of delivery, the service was excellent as I received it before I had expected. Initially, I found the case was a tight fit on the phone, although I did manage to fit it on - just about! After no more than a month, the pattern started peeling off the plastic case which I found disappointing. I super-glued the areas back on, but after a month or so they began to peel off again. I do not take the case off my phone (perhaps a maximum of twice since I received it), but I noticed the other day that there were a number of cracks and some areas had broken. Another point which did not bother me, was that the pattern I received was not one of the patterns displayed in the advertising pictures. I am now looking for another case.
on 29 December 2011
this is a beautiful case but the design on the back is varies. my design is not shown on this page but is equally beautiful.
aslo the case does not protect the top and bottom of the phone (parts which easily chip), only back and sides.
i would recommend that you buy a screen protector too.
doenst fall of and the texture feels nice and makes you hold the phone more securely as the phone is very thin.
on 10 July 2012
the product that was sent was of a different design, and the covering was coming off of the case structure within the first day of recieving the product, and within the next few days of having the product it snapped.
on 1 March 2012
I lovve this cover because the design is really really gorgeous. Unfortunately, within a week of getting it, it already started to crack, and now it has practically fallen apart. I've only had it for two months. The attern also starts peeling off within 2 weeks.
on 17 August 2012
The design is pretty, and even though I could not choose which design I wanted, I was happy to receive the one that I liked. The shell is very hard and damage is easy to do to both case and phone (buttons on the side) when putting it on or taking it off. I found I had to take it off frequently because the phone did not charge properly when it was on. After having it on for a few days I have already found the pretty colour at the back begin to fade and the edges have started to peel. The edges also started to crack due to my having to take it off and put it on all the time. Needless to say, I have had this case for just over 2 weeks and I have already gone back to using my old simple black case.
on 16 December 2011
i love this case it's colourful and unique

good value for the money, would make a lovely present for someone who likes something different

delivery was very quick too,

very pleased with the item.
on 15 August 2012
I received the phone case on time and really love the pattern, texture and how well the case fits. However the pattern has peeled off the plastic case a little bit, but it's not very noticeable and I've had compliments on how unusual and cool the design is!
on 5 December 2012
xtra-funky products' quality is high and cases fits exactly on phones. Moreover prices are reasonable and what you get is what you see in product page. Highly recommended.