Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 19 June 2012
Whilst doing my research for the Tour Divide which I plan on attempting in 2013, I came across this book and decided to give it a go.

Glad I did as it is a hilarious read and thoroughly enjoyable. I had never heard of vitamin I before, but it sounds amazing stuff and I will ensure I take plenty with me on my own attempt!
on 9 July 2014
Entertaining read, particularly when cheaply priced for the kindle.
on 8 February 2012
Couldn't put this down. John Metcalfe does one of the hardest cycle routes in the world without complaining. It had me sweating reading the mountain climbs, I have taken a few things from his ride which I hope will improve my own cycling. Not sure what he will do next but I will be keeping an eye out for future books.
on 11 April 2016
An inspiring, entertaining and humorous read.
on 3 February 2012
Just finished reading Dividing the Great on my new Kindle, absolutely loved the book, well written and very witty, a few typo's is this a Kindle thing? People who love to read real life adventures not bulls*** fiction will appreciate this read for its informative nature and honesty, well done boys.
on 20 February 2013
This is a realistic account of a great trip. Written by a cyclist ,sharing an adventure that could be undertaken by the reader and probobly has inspired a few to go for it. I couldn't stop reading and was wanting more when I came to the end.
on 13 February 2012
What a great book, interesting, witty and well written. I had difficulty putting the book down and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hopefully one day I will have the chance to ride this amazing route.
on 24 September 2012
The immense committment required to undertake such a challenge is well described throughout the book.

I could not put it down and read it in a couple of days
on 14 March 2015
Well written, I just felt it concentrated a little on the negative side towards the end and failed to capture the achievements they had actually made each day.
on 21 May 2014
It's always amazing to relive the highs and lows of any endurance event and the continental divide certainly qualifies. It's a good read and it's easier to read about it than to do it!