on 27 October 2016
Springs going already I'm afraid not much support now
on 25 February 2013
A decent mattress for the price, I am someone who is picky about mattresses. Went from memory foam to this emergency mattress, but i still get a good nights sleep on it. you can feel the coils but its not painful at all. the springs do compress and 'Doing' a lot. Honestly have slept on worse. Happy with the purchase purely for its comfort vs price. Arrived earlier than estimated. Good seller!
on 25 October 2014
very comfy
on 20 October 2015
Great product, fast and professional service. Recommend!
on 2 February 2012
My boys loved the mattresses for their bunk bed. They were very comfortable - not too soft and not too firm, just right for sleeping comfortably.
on 17 February 2012
Bought this mattress for a 10 stone, scrawny, 6ft, 21 year old. He comes home just before dawn , flops onto his new mattress and doesn't get up until nightfall. I think that speaks volumes for the comfort factor. Although I am convinced that he is a vampire.
You can't go wrong for the price, and if you are buying it for a semi-comatosed teenager, then it's spot on. If it's for the discerning sleep expert, then I wouldn't like to say. I laid on it when first fitted to the new bed and it seemed comfortable, even with my rotund 17 stones wallowing around. We have had the mattress for about a month now and I've just asked him for an update. He answered... mmmghhrdddchddggggggggggZzzzzz. That's good enough for me.I didn't want to spend too much on a mattress in case he decides to return to Transylvania to my ex-wife.
Joking aside, buy with confidence, it's a nice mattress.
Please read my other review about the matching bed.
55 Comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 February 2012
Value for money the mattress is excellent. The service however, was totally brilliant....the company keeps in touch, and really looks after its customers. Highly recommend.
on 26 June 2012
This maybe called a luxury matteress but that is far frm the truth... You can feel all the springs in it which makes it quite uncomfortable.
on 12 March 2012
I purchased this Deluxe Mattress In January 2012, it has developed a small dip with the springs being noisy as if they are loose. I wrote to Bed Express who wrote back saying I could return the mattress to them, but I would HAVE to pay for the delivery charge, this doesn't seem fair at all, and I told them, they always quote 'we have to abide by Amazon Community rules'
I was told to take pictures of the problem, which I did, then I got mail saying 'Thanks for the mail. Please read the return and refund policy on Amazon. Even though you are over 28 days period I will ask my supplier to remove the time limit and as soon as the item is sent back to supplier that full refund will be applied to your account' 28 day rule???? it's FAULTY 28 day rule shouldn't apply to faulty goods, I wrote back stating that, and got this in reply (after I said I can't afford to send a mattress back) 'I am sorry to see you unhappy but we have to follow Amazon community rules'
So if you buy a mattress from this company be aware that if there's a problem you will have to pay!
55 Comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2012
I would not describe this as a luxury mattress,it is rather thin,but for the price it is acceptable for our spare bed which will only have occasional use.

See one answered question