on 15 October 2014
Amazon much cheaper for this item than anywhere else. It works very well in concert with my brand new Gigabyte GA-J1800N-D2H Motherboard and SSD for a completely fanless, noiseless mini ITX solution.

Mine are currently working as an XBMC/Kodi system.
on 11 July 2016
I bought this to complement a mini-ITX system I built. It's small, low-profile and has the barebones requirement that I needed - power for the motherboard and 1 SSD.

I got the 160W version as it was an emergency and the only model to have next-day shipping, 160W is more than double of what I need to power my Asrock Q1900-ITX motherboard and my 120GB SSD, so bear in mind that this is a high-power version that will only be needed for very specific use-cases. I cannot comment on longevity as I've only had it less than a week but I've used variances on Pico-PSUs and they are fantastic pieces of tech.

My only gripe was the packaging. Although it was well sealed in an Amazon cardboard box with some anti-static bubble wrap, I was disappointed to find that there's no official retail box for it, making storage a bit of a pain.
on 19 October 2015
PICO PSUs are definitely the right answer for small, low power computing applications. I have used this one to put a small SQL server in a case just 8 inches square and four inches high. Fanless, silent. Bliss!
on 3 November 2015
This is a premium product and significantly superior the alternatives. In particular compared to the current (more expensive) Streacom branded product the PCB is thicker, the wires are thicker, there are 4 wires all the way to the P4 port instead of 2, the chokes are bigger and it manages to regulate voltages within 1% of specification whereas instead of 5% for Streacom. In my case the PC wouldn't start from warm with the Streacom regulator, but works perfectly with this.
on 2 April 2016
Perfect for a home cinema PC build in a Streacom FC5 case.

I have Windows 7 Home, SSD and a 6th generation i3 processor supplied by this with no problems.
Watch out for clearance if RAM is close by, those four capacitors actually sit against my RAM heatsinks.
on 29 May 2015
I'm using it with a Gigabyte F2A85XN-WIFI motherboard and a Hunterfield 12V 10A (120W) AC adapter. It's cables are firmly attached and it saves so much space. I'll only buy these picoPSUs for power supplies from now on.
on 19 August 2013
Bought this for building a micro PC - has enough power for HDD, SSD and a DVD burner.
Just check layout of motherboard before buying, my first choice in MoBo was not possible as power socket would've put PSU in the way of the HDD (touching each other)
Works great with B008RQ0FJK

Note, you'll also need a power 'brick'
on 20 November 2015
This is a great little power supply, I'm using it with a LEICKE ULL ITX Pico PSU Power Supply 120W to run an audio server. No fans = no noise = happy listener. Powering an I3 2160 (downclocked to 1.6ghz), Gigabyte H61, so this has more than enough for what I need. Seems very well constructed, so far so good.
on 24 January 2015
Worked nicely and as expected for my power efficient AM1 socket build.
on 10 July 2014
Works well with my mini ITX board even though it the 4 pin cpu socket was across from where the 24pin motherboard connector was. Not a fault of the pSU but motherboard. powering my firewall build.