Customer reviews

Doggy Things Waffle Coat, M, Blue
Colour: Royal Blue|Size: M|Change

on 20 September 2017
Had this for a year a two and it keeps my dog very warm in the winter only problem is that the hood dont fit my jack russel
on 4 March 2013
I must admit this has to be the best dog coat i have ever had it lovely ,soft and warm and is the first coat my dog has worn without protest it is fantastic. I also love the stud fastening so easy to put on.
on 26 June 2015
I was just wonderiing if any one got a xs or there pet is 14 inch. Not sure to get xs or small.
Well coat has come today, tried it on Tia was a bit to big, was gonna keep it and alterated it but I will be Returning it this tues and I will get a XS soon but I wait a bit. Some coats off different makes. I normally get right size.
on 22 July 2014
A beautiful girly dog coat that is both very soft, functional and very warm. Quality is excellent and a very good price
on 20 January 2016
The coat itself is very luxurious. Looks great, fits well around the body, and sizing in general was good. I say "in general" because the hood part of this coat comes up far too big. We've definitely got the right size, as we measured our dog (it's extra small) - and the coat fits perfectly around the body. The hood though is just far too big - it comes over his head and covers his eyes - he can't see at all whilst he's wearing it. As a result, we've had to turn the hood inside out just to keep it back for now. We'll probably need to fit some velcro to it or something like that to keep it from coming down over our dog's face in future. If it wasn't for that, I'd be giving this product 5 stars. What makes matters worse is that we can't even find a way to get in touch with the manufacture to explain our problem to them - no email, no website. Not worth returning as there isn't anything else on the market nicer than this for the same price. Such a shame.
review image
on 22 September 2016
Excellent! Having bought several coats that don't fit or that my dog struggled to walk in, this is simply perfect. Extremly well made and sturdy - warm and cozy fleece lining, fur trimmed hood and paded body - and a really good fit too. My dog loved it and it looks super cute as an added bonus. I would highly recommed this coat and this store. Arrived quickly too.
on 1 March 2017
I'm absolutely overwhelmed with how beautiful and quality this coat is. My shitzu x jack russel is still growing I only bought her a coat 1 month ago and it doesn't fit her now, this coat have abit of leeway so that's good. The colour is better than the picture it's more of a fuscia which is really gorgeous as u can see in the pics.
review image review image review image review image
on 12 November 2016
Wonderful coat. Fits perfect and my dog love's it. Is cosy and warm. Bit surprised at price now as I got it in the summer for just under £3.00.
on 3 January 2016
omg this coat is fab washes like a rag wear them every day I have the Pink and 2 brown
on 12 September 2015
Great coat very smart and fitted my fox terrier very well keeps him warm and dry.

See one answered question