Customer reviews

Price:£16.99

on 16 October 2016
GR8 HARNESS AND VERY STRONG AND STURDY
on 16 September 2014
I have a lhaso apso puppy couldn't really work out any sizing on thee information provided, I have a 12 week old lhaso apso that I would think would be a small puppy, ( should have took more time to work out sizing but I guessed and boy was I wrong!) and it was way to tiny more like for a chihuahua or something tiny tiny! It's a shame because the harness is actually nice and really well made!
on 13 September 2013
This is a really lovely harness but small should possibly have been labelled extra small. I had to return it and ordered the medium which absolutely swamped my 12 week old Cavalier King Charles puppy. Seven weeks later she still hasn't quite grown into it so I had to purchase another small in a different make to use in the interim.
on 12 December 2012
Bought this harness for my puppy as she hated her standard hard harness and was yelling out at anyone who tried to touch her back since wearing this very trendy harness, her personality has changed completely and she now a very happy and social pup. Thanks Angel.
Ordered on day, delivered the next with Amazon Prime.
on 23 May 2015
I have bought 4 of these harnesses over time. I have 3 Scottish Terriers so I order the XL which is a good fit.
They are taken for a walk every day in the woods and chase rabbits and squirrels so the harnesses are literally put to the test. They dry quickly too. Although they are soft they are made well so they are hard wearing. However, I wouldn't say they are worth the full price, I have never payed full price, I always buy when a colour comes on offer which is less than half price.
on 9 January 2015
Perfect, though I havent taken my puppy for a walk yet it is just what I wanted the material is so soft and padded for the first few walks when they pull on the lead it wont hurt the pup's chest or neck. Good price and the sizing seems right, I have a medium sized dog (crested/poodle cross).Would buy another. It also came with a lead which is a decent length and ticker width than I would have thought.
on 30 November 2014
Great harness a good fit very secure and well made the blue is a lovely strong blue its also easy to wash but only air dry (don't use the dryer.
No problem in fitting on the dogs feels very secure even when the dog is very strong. Would buy again when needed, also a great price
no problems with ordering and delivery
on 26 October 2012
Ordered on day, delivered the next with Amazon Prime.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2015
Delighted with this. Bought it in blue because it was significantly cheaper than other colours for some reason. Glad I did because it is quite a vibrant cobalt. I am a fan of Puppy Angel harnesses; They are soft and comfy and come with matching lead. I order large for my miniature poodle.
on 8 August 2013
A Very good quality harness. I have two poodles and I had purchased a "Puppy Angel Harness "somewhere else, and I knew when I needed another one I would get this brand. I was delighted to see amazon stocks the harness at a good price...J.Bradley