on 18 July 2017
My blue Staff had really bad skin. He was losing his hair. Constantly itching and scratching. Was using a product from the vets .. wasn't doing a lot .. but persevered. I then bought this to replace it. It's been amazing. Been using it for a few months now. It's gentle but effective. His hair is growing back - he hardly scratches at all or chews his feet which he used to do. I wash him everytime he goes through long grass or on the beach .. so maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I put a blob of liquid about the size of a 50p on his back then I use his own shower puff and wash him. It foams up wonderfully and a little can go a long way. It's a fabulous product. I'd heartily recommend it.
on 16 July 2017
Fantastic shampoo, just ordering my 4th bottle, it's gentle, tearless, no smell, but it lathers well and leaves your dog very clean and improves itching by soothing the skin. I use it in my salon on itchy dogs and it gives instant relief. Lots of things can make a dog itch, it you try this and it doesn't work, have a look at what you are feeding for starters, cereal based convenience food can make lots of dogs itch! Also spot on flea treatments can irritate, also yearly vaccs can really mess some dogs up and these days it's recommended to titre test before blindly vacc'ing every year. This is how I keep my dogs very healthy and itch free, raw natural diet, no chemicals on or in them, titre tests so far have shown good resistance to the core diseases, I don't do any Lepto - I have seen too many reactions, including one of my own dogs actually coming down with Lepto 3 days after her jab, never again, all 8 are mega healthy, photo to show some of my dogs below 💞💞💞
review image
on 28 November 2016
I bought this shampoo for my labradoodle, she got a skin problems , even after just one wash you can see dog less scratch, coat is so clean and very soft, soft and its stay for longer, does the job. Thank you.
on 30 May 2017
its brilliant stuff, helps get rid of skin issues, itches, mud and you don't have to worry about using it on super sensitive dogs or getting it in eyes whilst washing it off, no stinging. I thoroughly recommend.
on 3 June 2017
Great shampoo, needed quite a lot to lather up but the dog came up whiter than ever! Her skin is now flake free and soft.
on 1 April 2017
It is not helping my dog, about smells, though only after a week of his bathroom he start to smelling. He still scratching. It is not something to helps me about this.
on 14 July 2017
It didn't make my dog's itching disappear, but it didn't make it worse either. So, it deserves 3 stars as it's just ok. I do wish it had a bit more fragrance to it. It has none!
on 13 November 2015
This shampoo is very good value for the money this is my second bottle has helped my dogs yeastie skin problem would recommend it to anyone
on 22 October 2016
This product didn't work for my Westie. Hasn't stopped the itching at all. I found his coat got greasy and course and after using this product. Really disappointed :-(
on 12 May 2017
great product and appears to have been better than others more expensive products I've purchased in the past for itchy skin