on 12 October 2012
Bought as a birthday present for my brother. Smaller than I thought but lots of different types of sweets. Loved that there were a couple of 'freebies' on top of the box which my kids enjoyed. Overall I am happy with it! Thankyou.
on 23 December 2013
I was really pleased to find this product when searching for a Secret Santa gift, which was to be to the value of £10.

It arrived next day as promised by Prime, however was so small I was taken aback. Initially I thought I was sent the wrong product, but it seems not. Having since seen a similar product about 4 times the size for £6 in my local supermarket I wish I had done my homework better. Quick delivery, but feels like I've been totally ripped off.
on 10 January 2012
Does exactly what it says on the box. Prefect as an add on for Xmas/birthday presents when you still have a bit of money in the budget. A small price for the fun of watching someone eat too much sherbert or popping candy in one go.

I would deffinintly look at the other boxes for sale too. Nicely wrapped, as it comes neatly covered in bubblewrap. Top stuff
on 7 December 2011
This was exactly what I was looking for as a fun christmas present and is a great idea for going down memory lane.
on 17 January 2016
Bought as a secret santa gift. Unfortunately I was a little disappointed with the value for money. The box is nicely presented, but doesn't include enough sweets for the price paid (the picture is misleading, too).
on 18 December 2013
The sweets arrived reasonably quickly however the box is tiny. It does say 'a quarter' in the description but for £8 and postage on top, I was expecting more than a 4 inch box with a sticker on the side and a few sweets randomly chucked in. The reviews were ok when I ordered this but I think it would be a rubbish gift as it looks like it cost about £2.50 (that is about the value of the sweets). I recently put together my own 'Cadbury gift' as the online ones were pricey and I wish I had done the same with these sweets - I could have done a much better job for less than half the cost. My fault for being lazy, I will now have to rush out and buy something reasonable to replace them as a Christmas gift. I would return them but it is more trouble than its worth, what a waste of money - I guess my children will enjoy eating them as I am too embarrassed to give it to anyone!
on 19 January 2014
The G-Shock watch arrived exactly as described. A fairly large watch that looks and feels it will withstand a fair bit of abuse - as this is a replacement for a Tag Heur watch that fell apart, I sincerely hope it does stand the test of time. I've been wearing it for a few days now and it is comfortable and, well, tells the time. The date, from the LCD at the bottom of the face, can be obscured by the hands, which can be a little infuriating, as can the upper LCD. I ordered through "A Quarter Of" - not sure why the retro sweets thing has been added above though. The watch arrived very quickly, within 48 hours. This was pretty impressive given the initial quote was about five days. The only thing is that even with this super accurate watch I still arrive too early for my appointments.
on 5 May 2015
I bought this as an additional birthday present for my grandaughter who is 10. She absolutely loved it and was more thrilled by opening this cube of sweets than anything else. Worth every penny. It is really well packaged and is like a little pandoras box with all the goodies inside.
on 18 December 2014
Bought for a secret Santa gift and was super disappointed!its tiny, the pictures make it looked jam packed with sweets but there's not as many as you would think from the picture!
Feel a bit misled and like someone else said, found something double the size and double the amount for the same price in local supermarket since ordering this one.
I'm sure the person getting it will enjoy the limited amount of sweets but I'm not impressed and feel very ripped off.
At least it arrived quickly I suppose....
on 26 May 2012
I gave this as a extra gift to my sister, and it was a hit! She loved it :) It was large as well and lasted a good amount of time :) Perfect gift for sweet tooths!

See one answered question