Customer reviews

Jillian Michaels - Killer Buns and Thighs [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 10 September 2016
A very good and targeted workout from Jillian and it does work, although if like me your thighs are your sticking point on the road to slimness and toning then it does take a few weeks before you notice anything. I am still on level 1 and my thighs still burn like crazy.
on 15 April 2016
I love this workout, makes you sweat but not impossible. I just couldn't do the chair exercises in L2 but went straight from L1 to L3 and was fine. More like this please Jillian!
on 7 June 2015
Have a few of her dvds and love them all. Only just discovered her dvds
glad i did. Straight forward easy to follow. She comes across a really nice person.
would love her to bring another kettle bell dvd out.
on 28 August 2016
Great dvd would definitely recommend
on 14 August 2017
Not a patch on Debbie Sieber in terms of engaging me. I was so ready to be persuaded too to refine my work out to targeting a specific zone. Looking for a different coach.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2017
Great DVD. Great quality
on 22 June 2015
My legs were slim and toned in no time at all
on 22 March 2015
Great item prompt dispatch
on 3 April 2017
Arrived in great time. Great DVD.
on 2 March 2016
I've never ached so much after a workout dvd, let alone the day after..my poor thighs..even sitting on the toilet required effort lol. Think jillian is amazing her humour throughout it is definitely what you need to keep you at it. Will definitely purchase the others to keep it different highly recommend.