on 17 May 2013
I've tried a number of generic ink cartridges mainly from ebay & I've had nothing but problems with them, I decided to give these a try, worked very well & the colours are pretty good too, will be buying from Go inks in the future, great customer service too as I had a problem with the black ink cartridge, was sent a replacement the next day!!!!!

Just an update, even after leaving my printer unused for 5 months it still prints flawlessly........
on 18 October 2011
Printer manufacturers always claim thay we should use their (expensive) replacement cartridges and not use "cheaper alternatives". I have always found the "cheaper alternatives" to be just as good. I print not only letters in black ink, but also colour documents whose colour, resolution and print quality I am quite fussy about.

These ones for my Epson Stylus Office BX525WD do just what I want - they work without fuss, and give me exactly what I expect. The bonus is that I got a set of 4 of the XL cartridges, which print at least twice as much as the standard ones (i.e. last twice as long), for half the cost of a set of standard cartridges from my local supermarket. So in exchange for a quick check on the internet, I get my ink (in effect) for a quarter of the high street price.

So Amazon does it again! And thanks also to Go Inks for a very prompt delivery, much quicker than expected - ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday.
on 24 April 2016
ok
on 27 December 2011
Always aprehensive when using non-manufacturer replacements - these an exception. Fitted well instantly recognised by the printer ink levels etc working well - these are good value for money replacements. I will certainly buy again.
on 4 September 2012
I was very wary about buying inks that were not from Epson for my Epson SW535WD printer as many years ago I had tried 'refilled' cartridges on an older Epson printer. I was forever being told that the computer/laptop didn't recognise the cartridge and I should check things out every time I wanted to print and it didn't acknowledge the ink levels when it had an 'alien' cartridge in; this all became a pain and so I decided to go back to original expensive cartridges - not good when I use quite a lot for a small business.The spiralling cost of ink has made me brave (or perhaps desperate) enough to try again (after reading all but one reviewer giving rave reviews.)

The inks arrived today (within 24 hours of ordering - thank you!) and I needed to replace the yellow immediately. I clicked the cartridge in and printed something in colour so I could see it and it came out perfectly. I them checked the ink levels on my laptop and it recognised I had put in the yellow cartridge and informed me of all the other ink levels, so all in all I'm very pleased that the product works (with a compatible chip in it) and even more pleased that it is saving me money!They work for me, so I give it top marks. I shall be ordering my next lot of inks from goinks.
PS. 29.12.12 I have just ordered my third batch of ink sets (just put my second lot in) and they really are worth it. They are lasting well (I do a lot of daily printing) and I've saved many, many pounds.
2ND UPDATE: JANUARY 2014 Another 13 months has gone by. I still have the same printer and I have ordered inks time and time again. My printer is still working well and it has and still is saving me money.
3RD UPDATE: SEPT 2015. I'm ordering yet again ( I order on a regular basis). After nearly 4 years of ordering I had one colour ink cartridge that I couldn't get to work, so discarded it into a bag I pass onto charity - but seeing as a set of a double black plus 3 colours cost so little and I've ordered dozens of packs of ink cartridges from Goinks over the years, I've no complaints.
33 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2013
I selected this product from a range on the basis of cost.
It had both good and bad reviews but considering the low cost I thought it was worth a chance.
There were no problems and the quality of the print is excellent.
I will buy it again as the reduction in the price of printing is huge
on 13 April 2013
Great set of XL sized inks that work well with the Epson printer and quality of print is good as well. Delivered in good time at a good price. Highly recommended
on 15 July 2013
Printer recognised the cartridge with no problem.
The only slightly annoying thing is when the cartridge neeeds changing the printer just tells you that the cartridge is not recognised, but once you are used to that not a problem.
on 30 October 2012
Am always a bit worried about compatible inks causing problems with my printer but so far so good with these!
on 8 July 2014