on 23 May 2014
This works really well with devices that supports mhl. Be careful though, check if your device is compatible first. Fyi, most nexus devices does not support mhl, slimport is what you need for nexus. Another thing is mhl comes in 2 types, 5pin and 11pin. Galaxy s2 and Xperia Z1 are examples of 5pin. The latest Samsung Galaxy devices mostly support 11pin mhl. Check your devices' specs first before purchasing.
on 27 November 2012
I got this so I could watch netflix through my tv, via a hdml cable, works well, easy to use
on 22 January 2015
Awful product, my micro usb port is now broken on my HTC One. I plugged this MHL adapter in for 5 minutes to make sure it worked. I returned into my house to charge my phone and none of my USB leads now wconnect to my phone. I have tried 4 leads, including my parents. I have tried multiple USB plugs and connected it to a PC and laptop. The end final result is that nothing works. The only way I can now charge my phone is via the MHL adapter and another Micro USB lead into that. Great product if you want to have to use it 24/7. Im expecting a full refund and I will be invoicing for the cost of repairs to my phone.
on 16 August 2013
a lot of the time my stuff never seems to have the right connections so this is really useful for those situation :) :) :) :) :) :)
on 4 May 2015
It just does not work with my device (Samsung Galaxy Grand - MHL equipped).
on 7 December 2014
Nice product and works as advertised.
on 23 May 2015
did not work for me
on 10 October 2014
Very good
on 30 April 2013
Bought this to connect my Google nexus 4, to my TV,All connect properly,so that I could watch netflix,and it just didnt work.The TV just didnt recognise the adapter.
What I would give 5 stars to would be Amazons returns policy which was exellent.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2013
unfortunately it doesn't work with my smartphones and tablets
(and yes, I have connected the device to the grid!)
hope they manage to find why
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse