on 9 November 2012
If you look at the picture it's a little deceptive, you get what looks like a child's goody bag with stickers in, there is no instructions, but a child would know what to do... You peel and you stick.... BUT.. And that is a big but, when you put the stalks on the wall, none of the widths match, so if you look close at the end result it looks like a child has drawn on the wall!!! But I cut up some of the letters from the phrase and filled in the mis-match....

I look from a distance and it actually looks nice, people comment how nice it looks, I have asked if they can see the join and most are honest and say if they look close they can....

So in summary... The stalks need to be the same width as the actual flower heads, you could actually do with a couple of extra stalks so you can lengthen as required,.
on 17 January 2013
I only ordered these dandilions because they were so cheap, and having never used wall art before thought they would do as a try out. I put them on the cream coloured tiles in my kitchen,. It was so easy and they look just great. you can peel them off and move them if you do it in the wrong position. They are exactly as shown in the picture, arrived very quickly. Only Quibble, the postage cost more than the item, but still worth it.
review image
on 9 January 2014
Absolute rubbish, dont buy these, I bought 2 stuck the first one on my newly decorated stairs and within an hour itt had fallen off!
on 11 February 2014
When opened I expected fitting to be awkward and I was not disappointed ! The three main stems and seed heads just do not want to stay on the wall and each day have to be pressed back on, the small seed heads never move so it must be something to do with the shape or weight. The wall it is fixed to is smooth and newly painted. For the cost this is not bad but I do not know how long I can be bothered to keep pressing it back on.
on 16 June 2014
I've purchased many wallstickers in the past and had no problem with any of them.
This particular stick fell off the wall immediately and after a day of attempting to keep resticking I reluctantly had to take it down and now have damage to my paint work.

Would not recommend.
on 16 June 2013
It's lovely n worth the money.. It's was easy to put on the wall.. Will be ordering more very soon for my dining room.
on 15 June 2013
I bought this because of the price and I liked the dandelions. I thought I would try it at the top of the stairs and if I didn't like it I thought I could remove it easily. It was fairly easy to apply although I got two bits of it stuck together at one point and had difficulty separating them again. I also stuck one bit slightly askew and when I tried to peel it off the wall it took a little of the paint with it so I left it where it had landed. My paintwork has a matt finish so from some angles you can see the clear sticker quite plainly but I imagine that if you have gloss or silk finish it will blend in better. I think it may peel off better too.

Generally I would not recommend it for using on matt paintwork but on gloss or silk it should be fine. It certainly transforms the wall and I do like it now it's on although I didn’t use the words, just the pictures.
on 28 July 2012
This wall sticker is probably the most adorable I found in whole amazon. Had to buy it and must say - I don't regret at all. Great price, great quality. My room instantly looks ten times better.
review image
on 12 November 2013
I have used these kinds of stickers multiple times before and have akways been impressed. Not this time they look ok but just dont stick very well. Even the ones I didnt reposition keep peeling away from the wall. Yes my wall is clean, dry and flake free. I would recommend giving these stickers a swerve. I'm just glad I didn't pay the £12.99 some sellers were charging.
on 7 June 2014
Gives our bedroom a beautiful and elegant touch although I bought it thinking it was black and to my dissapointment it's brown. It's nice anyway but if you are looking for a black sticker don't be mislead by the picture.