Customer reviews

on 24 April 2016
I've not used it properly yet as I'm still putting together a new training plan but my first impression is that they are sturdier and less wobbly than I thought they might be. It's well-made, seems solid, finish is nice and the grips seem good quality - bare-hand grip is solid. The height is fine for most things but I would definitely get the XL and not the standard version. Fit 4 small bolts and it's constructed, so very easy with the supplied Allen key. Another growing brand produce one of these that is taller but Lebert is more established and is widely used so I opted for the XL. I don't usually review items so quickly but I do update my reviews over time so I'll give it a few months or so and update.

As for the 2 DVDs that comes with it.. oh dear! The first one is the 9 minute long "Instructional DVD" that's emblazoned on the box and website , the first 2 mins of which is a show-reel advert for their product. Then you get a few exercise tutorials lasting 7 mins in total: Single bar pull ups, single bar push-ups, triceps extension, hip extension, 2 bar push-up, 2 bar pull-up, dips, cardio drills, stretching. They don't have time to cover very much or go into any detail.

The second DVD is the "LeHIP Training" DVD. They really shouldn't have bothered. They couldn't even label the DVD so it is entitled "Untitled Project" when you enter it into your DVD drive or player. It's split into 3 short sections: "Strength & Power" (15 mins), "Tabata" (4 mins 50 secs) and "Cool Down" (4 mins 30 secs) . At the beginning of the very first video on section 1, the women giving a instruction to a group of women begins by looking at the camera and says "Welcome back!". It's like they forgot to add some earlier tutorials to the DVD. In fact, it's strange there's a "Cool down" section to the DVD but no crucial "Warm-up" section at all - there is no mention of a warm up. It's all down-hill from there. The woman does a few exercises with the group but and shows a few exercise you can do with it but without telling you anything about how to do any exercise, technique etc. You've just entered an exercise class half way through and are simply watching them. Sections 2 and 3 have nothing to do with this product at all. They are a waste of time unless you own some exercise bands, no parallettes to be seen anywhere. No thought has gone into either DVD. There are tutorials on YouTube that are vastly superior and I recommend you go and look there, buy a good book and use the DVDs as beer, OK - smoothie, mats!
on 13 August 2016
Well considering these set of bars are almost 90 quid, they are not packaged very well and mine arrived battered! Dent on one of the top rounded corners with paint split and will eventually peal off! End of tube that feet fit into bent, so I had to use pliers and a hammer as best I could to knock it out as much as I could to get the stabilizer foot to fit! And not that stable when using them!
on 23 January 2017
I am very satisfied with the purchase of my Lebert Ftiness Equalizer.
It is beautiful, well-balanced, and fits perfectly with my body height.
It is a very functional tool on which I can perform many calisthenic exercices. Very easy to store.
De DVDs which are included in this purchase are not really for the person who is looking for "real" calisthenic exercices, but nevertheless can be useful for some people. I would recomand this tool if you are looking for a good calisthenic equipement.
on 16 October 2017
Very sturdy and stable. Great grip for dips, lats work and gymnastics. Also tall enough for deep dips (185 cm or about 6′ 1″). The only thing that could have been better is the angle of the "feet". It's not exactly 90 degrees on both bars, so when you place the bars right next to each other, the grips are not properly aligned. Still, I would have to give the Equalizer more than 4,5, so 5 stars it is.
on 30 April 2016
Anyone looking to strengthen their arms and overall wellness, you need this. This is really going to help me prepare for chin-ups and getting my shoulders and arms strong.
It's got a good weight on it for hiit training and is so much fun!!!! Well done Lebert. I'm so pleased with this and the delivery was sooner than I thought which is always a bonus!!! Thanks Amazon
on 17 August 2015
It's been a day since getting them, delivered containing everything intended and someone with this unit dispatched it with the bolts pre-screwed in all the way, too which had seized. So a bit of a struggle unscrewing them, but once done so and put together: the product is tight, stable and excellent efficiency to workout with. Easy to store and awesome for even extreme Calisthenics training.
on 26 September 2017
Yes they're expensive, and although I haven't tried the cheaper alternatives, the construction is really solid.
on 22 August 2017
Great product. Would say its a little overpriced but have used before so felt more at ease getting these instead of others that are on the market now.
on 14 December 2016
A bit pricey for what it essentially is but a good home workout.
on 2 April 2016