on 29 July 2014
Lasted very well indeed. Very good product, worth the money and will protect your phone. This is an excellent product that exceeds expectations, although it is not an expensive leather or indeed a expensive look ... it looks okay but certainly does the job to which it is intended. I have passed my phone onto my wife with this cover and it is still going strong. It is one purchase I am glad I made.
on 27 May 2013
Bought one of these a year ago and it was absolutely excellent. However, that original case has worn out a bit so I ordered a replacement. The new case arrived the day after placing the order (very impressive), however I was really disappointed that it absolutely reeked to high-heaven of solvents. In fact, the smell was so bad I felt like I was coming down with a headache after a white and stopped using it the next day. A real shame because the design is very good. I suspect they've used cheaper materials for the case, hence the smell...
on 14 January 2018
Ok
on 11 May 2012
I bought - originally - a plastic flip case that, for the cost was very good value, but, it opened in the opposite direction to my old phone case and I couldn't break my opening habit. I then bought this case after reading Amazon customers reviews and am very pleased indeed. Soft leather, yet excellent build quality, fits exactly, with no blurring of the flash and camera view hole. Clipped in securely and has not slipped out yet.... a problem with worn or damaged cases like these. Here I believe is the point, plastic clips at all four corners are lovely until the day you drop your phone. The case saves your prized phone, but often in doing so, cracks these corner grips. Now , new plastic is strong and resilient, so has the ability to flex a bit and absorb this kind of damage, but as they get old and battered, they tend to get damaged and then, horror.. you expensive phone can pop out of these holders when least expected. When this happened with my old iphone 3, I ended up with hot glue gun repairs, NOT COOL in terms of image etc. So to sum up, I am in early days, and hope this beautiful case lasts...but as it does it's job, saving the important thing, your phone, it tends to get beaten up and I fear it's only a question of time. I am pretty good at not dropping my phone but it is inevitably going to happen, so I am keeping an eye on how well this case takes that kind of punishment. So far ( 1st. month ) this item is superb and a quality item that I can wholeheartedly recommend to anyone.
on 11 June 2013
Don't buy this case it's useless! You cant press the button properly can't take photos without a black block covering the lense because it dont fit my iphone it turns it on silent plus it covers the speaker part aswell , so overall you defiantly get what you pay for! , not worth sending back cos it would cost more to send back . I won't be getting anything else from this seller . Poor poor quality
on 29 July 2012
In terms of quality I've seen better. But I've also seen much, much worse. The leather has a soft feel to it and is well made. For £1.40 this is absolutely brilliant value. A high street alternative would cost at least 10x as much. *cough* carphone phone warehouse. You would never get this quality for this price even from street vendors. Even if this product cost £10 I would still give it 4/5 stars.
on 4 July 2014
Wasn't very good
on 31 May 2012
I don't expect much for 2 quid and it does the job pretty well and looks fine, not leather of course! Main problem was that it obscures the proximity sensor (I have iPhone 4) which is very irritating as it controls the screen turning on and off when you put it to your ear and hence gives problems with screen staying blank when you take it away and ending calls prematurely by touching your cheek. Anyway fixed problem by cutting out top of hole above speaker but not too pretty and will have to see how it holds up!
on 11 June 2012
Well without a doubt this is the best phone case I have seen on the market for 'value for money'!! At £1.95 plus P&P how can you go wrong? It is a well-made case that has magnetic stops to hold the flip lid closed and all the iPhone apertures are accessible so there is no interference at all. You're able to take photographs, send texts, charge the phone and plug in your head phones all whilst the iPhone is in the case. It protects the phone well and I have even bought two so that if and when my first finally wears out I have another to replace it, well it had to be done, how many times do you come across a bargain like this? I have even passed on the details to friends who have since bought the same case. Do yourself favour iPhone users get one while there still as cheap as they are and before someone cottons on to how popular there becoming. The item arrives in super quick time and is well packaged with a piece of foam in between the case and has cellophane wrapping around. A great buy!!
on 11 May 2012
I needed a case that would provide protection to the screen, but not impede access. This one fits the the bill at a competitive price. It looks good and works well (and the magnetic cover catch doesn't affect the GPS compass!)