on 28 February 2017
So cute!
My one year old looks super awesome in his new wetsuit.
The colour is exactly as advertised.
His legs aren't "chunky" enough to fill the leg area so he will still get wet but it will keep him warmer for his swimming lessons which is the main reason I purchased this product.
I got the swimming nappy from the seller in red too so makes a great little combination.
Would recommend.
on 12 October 2014
This is the 4th wetsuit I bought for my children that's how happy I am with the product. We love the raspberry colour. Very nice and comfortable wetsuit which keeps the kids warm in cool pools and give them a bit of buoyancy whilst swimming. Can't recommend them enough! Definitely measure your child before you buy though as the sizes are way out
on 18 July 2017
Recommend, great, company is supper good. In the end he actually suggested a better fit once I had tried on my 15 month old and we swapped to a different fitting one. I would suggest emailing them your babies chest and neck to nappy dimensions so they can advise best size before you buy. My 15 month went swimming a couple of times in the Norwegian sea at only 16 degrees so must be good :)
on 1 June 2017
I bought this wetsuit for my 1 year old grandson so that he could become accustomed to the sea on holiday in Spain last month. I would hope highly recommend anyone to buy their , son, daughter, grandson/daughter; because, it kept him warm whilst in the water, then protected him from the sun while he playing in the sand !!!!
Excellent value for money too!!!!
Grandma Amanda.
Swimming Instructor.
on 6 July 2017
Bought this wetsuit for our Great Grandson for our forth coming Cornish holiday, the fit, quality, price and delivery were all excellent. I would recommend seller and product, and will definitely use the them again when he needs a larger size.
on 8 April 2017
Arms and Leg are far too big! My LO is nearly 3 and the M is huge! Not sure what 3yr old has arms and Legs that wide!!
on 12 August 2017
Keeps my grand-daughter warm in the pool. Brilliant.
on 22 September 2017
Very good thank you from Les
on 7 March 2017
Great baby wetsuit!

This is ideal for our swim lessons. Love it, so easy and cute and good quality. Just ordering the next size up for my growing monster :)
on 18 September 2017
Simply perfect, great fit, great material, great price. This is a second one I bought and I will keep buying more.