on 25 September 2017
Overall I am very happy with the product. My only gripe would be that the cord pulls back through the holes easily, which is a pain - I can't see a parent being able to pull their child along without it happening! That being said, I am not using them for the intended purpose. I use them to carry my stuff along a pebble beach and they work perfectly.
on 25 December 2017
Received green and purple sledges, not red and blue as advertised! Very cheap and flimsy and little tiny bits were being left when the sledge came into contact with anythibg other than snow. Took a long time to arrive.
on 28 January 2018
Great sledges, don’t look very sturdy but take very overweight adults no problem! Was a bit miffed that after buying I got identical ones for a fiver in a high street outdoor shop, but if you can’t find them cheaper these are with buying.
on 31 March 2013
I agree with some of the comments.

You are getting a very good quality (not the bast though) and two for one. The rope is long, cheaper ones and in fact more expensive ones did not match up.
on 5 December 2017
Perfect for sandunes
on 24 May 2014
not the poshest of sleds but definitely functional which is after all what a pack of 2 plastic sleds are made for. Well worth the money I paid..
on 3 July 2017
We didn't get any snow to use these but my kids thought they were fun to slide down a massive muddy hill in the rain!
on 18 February 2018
Good product. Delivered in good time.
on 18 March 2013
Bought just in time for the last spell of snow. Kids had fun on these. The rope is sturdy enough to pull the sled along, even with a ten year old in it. A three year old will fly down a hill - if you're pulling it, best to the run to the side of it rather than right in front of it. Product is just as you'd expect it to be.
on 26 April 2014
Well, they look fine. Quite strong, decent size and fantastic price. But we haven't had a chance to use them as we haven't had any decent snow since I purchased them! Now if I'd have bought a dinghy it might be a different matter (I live in Somerset - twinned with Atlantis...)