on 23 July 2017
Great case! I brought the plain purple one. It did the job brilliantly while my Daughter had this item (Now a lot older) thank you.
on 27 November 2016
Nice, protective case for Leappad 2, does fit Leappad 3 but not perfectly as its slightly bigger than 2, holds 6 cartridges.
on 2 June 2017
Great hard case lots of room for games
on 1 April 2017
Great price and good quality
on 12 October 2017
Granddaughter loves it
on 26 July 2017
excellent product recommend
on 6 April 2014
good buy to keep the things safe our daughter broke one before so these things are a must. dont buy from smiths as are more expensive
on 9 October 2017
Great product
on 16 August 2017
ok
on 1 August 2017
Beautiful little case, I bought online so would be delivered at the same time as my daughters leappad 3 as I wanted to protect it and all the games I bought.
Received and put all games in, fab! I thought, until I tried to put the leappad3 in, it seems, it's just for the first 2, I think this one (leappad 3) is bigger, so where the indentation to fit snuggly the leappad 3 doesn't fit in it, you can however close it with in.
I didn't know what I was looking at so maybe wait to buy a case after you receive your leappad or ask seller
My bad but still usable and ❤️ the design!
review image