on 9 February 2015
It's quite small actually, when you put it on your desk especially a desk full of books and stuff, you won't notice the time on the clock, you probably can just ignore this LITTLE cute Spongebob clock. IN ADDITION, IT DOESN'T HAVE SUB-UNITS BETWEEN TWO NUMBERS, SO YOU CAN'T TELL THE MINUTE EXACTLY which I should notice before I bought it (so it's my fault I guess). So, if you want an analogue alarm clock to tell the time, I won't suggest you to buy this one, go buy another one that's big enough. That's all.
[UPDATE: It is still working now and it has been >1 year, I'm impressed!]
on 25 March 2013
very happy customer my daughter loves this and we were almost on time for school finally recommended to others arrived on time
on 17 October 2013
Looks just as shown really love it would recommend it to everyone its great got it as a stocking filler.
on 25 May 2014
No immediate probs. Looks good. Fairly good quality. Handy back light as well as alarm & sweeping second hand. Bought as a bit of a joke for teenage son's room. He thought it cool.
on 6 September 2015
Brings a smile to my face every morning, works well, does have loud ticking noise when battery becomes almost flat.
on 16 June 2014
worked okay for a while but now it just makes a clunking noise when I put a new battery in it like it is jammed.
on 12 January 2013
My 6 year old son asked for an alarm clock for christmas. When I saw this spongebob one I knew he would like it and he did. He has become interested in learning to tell the time with it and is developing a concept of what time means as he wanted to set the alarm for what time he needed to get up in the morning. Very simple to operate alarm and he was pleased that it has a light he can press on it.
on 29 January 2013
My daughter, a big spongebob fan, really likes this clock. The alarm button is a little irritating though (too small and has to be slid across to turn off alarm, rather than an easy press button). Overall, ok for the money.
on 8 January 2015
my 17 year old son loves it
on 30 November 2014
if your a bob fan its great