on 23 February 2016
The size are correct but its not for slim fit, this suit will suit for chubby child.

Its too bit around waist, arm and legs, but if i would get smaller size it woud be uncomfortable i private area.

For my 2 year old boy i bought Large
For my 3,5 year old i bough XL

My kids are tall and slim
on 28 March 2017
I was disappointed with the sizes and annoyed I had to order twice but it still didn't resolve the sizing issue. Following the instructions to measure from shoulder to crotch, I first ordered the XL then the L but both were still too big. My 2 years old is not a small boy, but the suits were too loose on him.
on 9 November 2016
The product it's great, if only fitted her right. 😭
My daughter is 4 months old and has quite a fin body, therefore we can fit an arm and a half through each arm wholes and 2 legs through each leg whole, they are way too wide for her. Lenght wise it's perfect! Maybe should be a good idea to measure arms and thighs as an option on made to measure?
But yes, it really is well made. It just didn't work for us.
on 10 January 2016
Excellent product. I got 2-3 for my 2 year old and think the size is quite generous as she has a lot of room to grow into and she's not small for her age at all. I would definitely recommend measuring chest etc before ordering. Looks really good on and is really well made.
on 26 February 2014
The 1st time we took baby swimming, he hated it as he was too cold. We bought the wetsuit and it's completely changed how he feels about swimming - completely different experience now - he cries when he has to come out of the pool. Our baby's quite tall and the 1st size we ordered didn't fit but we got an exchange really quickly from the company. The suit (like any wetsuit) needs a bit of pulling to get on & off, but baby's used to that now, and it's worth it for how warm he feels underneath when we take it off and how much he absolutely loves swimming now. We can't recommend this product highly enough!!
on 4 October 2016
I have purchased two of these over time for my now 2.5 year old. Sizes purchased are small and medium. She graduated to medium at the beginning of the summer ( now October) and there is still tons of room in it. Small was in use from summer when she was 1 until now.

She has always been very slim, so both have been rather too wide for her BUT it allows more 'warmed water' to collect around her so she has always been toasty when she gets out of the pool. They have survived weekly swimming lessons and outdoor pool all day wear ( which includes food stains, paving stones rubbed along bum, grass stains, slide use and anything else messy or destructive a toddler can find). They have also been washed weekly with a normal wash cycle. Neither show any signs of wear and tear!

One point to note, I recommended these to a friend and let her try her son in them. Our children are similar size except he is a bit longer. Boys need a larger size! Poor little man had a bit of a nappy wedgie going on, so needed the next size up. She loves them because without these suits her little man turns blue after 5 mins, but can easily last over an hour now- which is great because he is a water baby.

Both children slip into them easily ( and out), when it gets difficult to get them in, that's the cue to move them up a size! I do not really recommend these for garden use in very hot weather as I think child would overheat, but for public pools or cooler days outdoor they work fantastically well.

I will be buying them for my daughter until they no longer fit her and will get them for my new addition, once he hit the small size ( because I cannot be doing with newborns and zips!) Plus he is a chubba so suits will be a lot more cozy.

To the manufacturer / stockist- I would like gender neutral colours so kids can pass these on. I have super hero sun suits and most toys are gender neutral so if these came in a green / orange or teal colour that would be awesome.
on 30 October 2013
Got this for my 2 year old. The sizing guide was perfect and fits my little one nice and snuggly. She loves it and can still move about freely during her swimming lessons! Very fast delivery thanks!
on 24 April 2014
Arrived within 12 hours of ordering. Bought for a 2 year old who gets cold very quickly when swimming and she was able to stay in for longer. Great value.
on 2 September 2013
this item appears of good quality. My 8 month daughter loves it and it keeps her warm and dry in the water. Def worth the money
on 5 April 2015
I got the 12-18 months size when my daughter was 12 months old. She's 25 months now and the wetsuit is still absolutely huge on her. The wetsuit has no label on it, stating it's size, so God knows how the seller knows what they are sending to you. I think we may make use of this wetsuit when my daughter is 3-4 years old.