on 24 April 2016
The curtains are as good as they look. They're lined, but I had a blackout lining added too, though for some children it may not be necessary.

The great thing is they go with any colours in the room, because there's pretty much all the colours in stars found in the curtains!
on 23 November 2016
These curtains are lovely, but they do let in quite a lot of light. It's fine for my son who is lazy and never wakes up early, but if you have a child who wakes up as soon as it's light, then you may wish to invest in a blind as well.
on 31 January 2015
Bought for my Grandchildren's playroom. Look nice, star pattern adds to the space theme in the room. Only three stars as I thought material flimsy, I wonder how well they will wash?. They were not expensive so maybe by the time washing is needed the theme of the room will have changed anyway and time to buy again!
on 8 February 2016
Although the curtains are nice and bold when they first arrive, they have become faded and patchy looking after one wash. Very disappointing as dark blue now looks washed out.
on 31 December 2015
Lovely, bright and fun curtains. The fabric quality isn't amazing but they do keep a lot of light out and they look brilliant. My four year old son loves them!
on 15 August 2015
Just what I was looking for to finish my grandsons super hero bedroom. Really good quality. Would definitely recommend.
on 22 July 2013
Have brought these for my Grandson who seems to wake up with the day light but not any more as they are fully lined a little bit long but not a problem
on 19 July 2014
My 4 year old daughter chose these curtains herself & they are really lovely. The colours go well with many things & they look good up. I did add blackout linings to reduce the light but well worth it.
on 11 June 2015
I bought these as I thought they were blackout curtains and being dark would not let too much light in. They are practically transparent so if your kids are lights sleepers and wake with the sun I would avoid them unless you want to be up very early in the summer months. Nice design and needed something gender neutral but they simply do not block out the light effectively.
on 3 July 2014
The curtains are just as pictured. They block out light well as they are, though I do intend on putting some blackout fabric on them. The fit well with the window.