Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 12 March 2017
Demented, what more could you want?
on 20 May 2017
Got it well b4 date given .great cd .thanks .
on 16 March 2017
all ok
on 24 June 2017
arrived quick, nice cd full of their hits
on 8 April 2017
exellent
on 8 March 2015
This thing is a work of art. If it included Feuer Frei I would actually have orgasmed.
on 23 January 2016
Top service couldn't find fault
on 13 December 2011
RAMMSTEIN have assembled a retrospective of their most significant songs, which is totally superb from start to finish.

The Remix CD has several tracks that were left off the main album ( " Feuer Frei" & " Stripped" to name a couple) which makes it a magnificent all round listening experience. This will end up being rightfully regarded as one of the greatest compilations ever made. It just flows effortlessly, there is no desire to track skip.

Words will fail to do this any justice.

Iconic.
on 10 March 2013
A mate put me onto Rammstein. This was my first cd and I was hooked straight away, I then went on to get all the rest. If I had to pick a cd fav it would be Herzeleid but I like them all. There is no other like Rammstein, some say so but no way. True driving stuff, I have already blown one set of car speakers to bits and nearly got done for speeding as it is so easy to get taken away with R+ blasting out.
I have also just got Richards Emigrate cd as I think it was a very special thing he did at the time. Fantastic.
on 6 December 2013
I Bought this box set because I love Rammstein, It's a perfect addition to my collection.
It arrived in good condition. The Whole item is well put together & presented.
An essential piece for your Rammstein Collection