Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 May 2017
all the hits - a good edition to any collection, even if you don't like all of MC'S back catalogue, this is a worthwhile purchase.
on 31 May 2017
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my dad he absolutely loves it!
on 29 October 2012
Ive always been a fan of Motley Crue, since in my teens. I had most my albums on cassette tape & record and didnt want to buy their whole set of music on CD. (cant afford to anyways!) I noticed the greatest hits & as l like all the tracks i thought thats the answer. Even if you are not a fan but like one or two of their songs i would recommend this CD.
on 3 July 2015
Its the Crue , what more can you say ? Just superb , classic 80s metal/rock, if think about it , this how the modern rock genre should sound like ,not the weak nonsense that the young kids of today think is cool. An actual band that were actually better than people realised. Go on..... give some Crue a try ... you know you want to.
on 13 August 2013
Good cd, I didn't know a lot of Motley Crew's songs but thought I'd get this cd for my collection and am very pleased with it
on 21 April 2016
Not a lot to say really. A good collection that includes all of their best tracks and listed in a sensible order.
Miss the boys already and they have not been gone that long. managed to see them on their final UK date though and the set list was not too dissimilar from the track list here (no glitter or bonus tracks though).
on 31 January 2014
A great album. I realised I had many of their albums all on vinyl and being able to play this in my car really reminded me of the good old days. A couple of newer tracks on there but my faves will always be tracks from "Girls,Girls, Girls and Dr Feelgood" when the Crue were at their peak!!
on 6 January 2016
Great Album, as a relatively new fan of Motley Crue it was a great introduction.
While listening to the album in one go you can really notice the difference in their style as the tracks move through the years, its a very cool effect in my opinion.
on 4 September 2013
Choose this rating because I like the band great tracks great videos to go with the music tracks and never get fed up of the music even more so when driving in my car so by this album its great and you will never regret buying it trust me friends
on 21 April 2014
rarely out of my car cd player, I'm a lifelong Crue fan but still rebuying all the albums on cd/mp3 formats due to my collection being very old school cassettes and vinyl
A great mix of old and new songs