on 13 July 2013
Doing exercises was such a boring chore until I got this, now its fun! Made the mistake of over inflating it and promptly slid off on my first attempt which made me cautious. After watching the video I saw where I'd gone wrong, tried again and was hooked. The great thing is it can be used by people of all ages and physical abilities, you can start with easy exercises and progress as you gain confidence, strengthen your muscles and get fitter. Its a bit like exercising in water, the ball takes the strain and you can relax and gently feel so many more muscles being worked, massively more than without it.

It was recommended to me by a 78 year old friend whose physio advised her to try one. I have got one for my daughter who has a back problem and needs to exercise gently to regain muscle strength. It has helped me to lose my middle aged spread and get my waist back, improve my balance and overall muscle strength, I would highly recommend it to all. Only snag is my dvd has poor sound quality in places but that's not too much of a problem
22 Comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2017
An excellent ball. It blew up quickly and has remained up. It feels safe when rolling on it although I think the sight of my husband trying to get off it is very funny.
It was bought for a back complaint and is comfy to lie across. A good price and arrived in a sturdy box on time.
on 13 January 2017
The item arrived on time and is silver and the package says it is 75 cm but is only 55cm in diameter, so has had to be returned. I note that other purchasers have had this problem. Given the range of choice I will try to find a more reliable supplier in future.
on 11 April 2017
Anti-burst, finally gave up a week ago after a number of months of heavy bouncing. Will purchase again.
on 16 June 2017
The most friendliest, fast and excellent service. Ball is just as described, easy to pump with the pump it came with. Lovely to do exercises on.
on 27 April 2017
Great for my back. Haven't watched the cd though
on 14 April 2017
smaller than I expected
on 11 June 2017
Very good
on 12 April 2017
Does the job, happy with it
on 14 May 2017