on 18 January 2013
I got this for my Raspberry Pi after checking on the Pi website that it should work OK and after a bit of trial and error it is now working so it does what it "says on the packet" and for the price you can't really go wrong.
on 26 April 2014
Just a short review for this as there's not much to say.

I bought this for use with my Model B Raspberry Pi. The item is well priced and works flawlessly with the Pi, freeing it from being cabled to my router. Some wireless adapters have compatibility or power issues with the Pi but I have had no issues with this whatsoever.

I've no experience of this device with other devices or operating systems.
on 9 April 2014
Not exactly what I ordered or what was depicted but does the same sort of job. Received a Pocket Ethernet WiFi router. Does the job, just not what I was expecting. Would be five stars if the item was what I ordered.
on 13 September 2013
Arrived quickly, works very well. Very small. I am using it with a Huawie mifi.I would recommend at its cheap as chips pricing.
on 1 July 2016
Good value for money bought this for my Grandson, as hes into computers and gadgets, part of his Rasberry PI.
on 26 November 2013
I purchased this adaptor to use with a Raspberry PI.

I will edit this post as soon as I have evaluated the performance of the device once connected to the raspberry PI