Customer reviews

Price:£7.45+ Free shipping

on 17 December 2011
My 8 year old dictated this:
First the cigarrette, at first you think 'I don't know how to do this', and I still don't but I think it would be great if I figured out how it worked.
Second the fake dog poop which is fun to play a joke on your neighbours and if it was christmas you could put it on someones roof and pretend Rudoph pooped on it. It is very small
Thirdly is the fake ring, it's not a very good water aim but its fun to play with.
The fake teeth are fourth and they are fun to play with.
Next are the fake window cracks, the penalty notices.
The snake eggs look great but they are not real snake eggs and the rubber band broke when we tried to use it.
The chewing gum is very fun to play with. The nail through the finger is gory.
The last thing is the flies which are good to put in peoples drinks.

This is his mum's version:

It was ok for a fiver but the huge box contains tiny tricks, most of which have no instructions and some of which broke on the first go.
on 31 October 2015
Not a great product. Tiny fake poo, ring squirter thing broke on first use......too much packaging and disappointed with the contents.
on 29 December 2015
What a hoot ! We bought this product for our 23 year old nephew and the whole family have been in hysterics for weeks over its hilarious contents. Night after night we are continually entertained by this side splitting product. We cannot imagine life without it. When oh when is the next edition of this fantastic product going to become available ?
on 8 March 2016
My daughter was gutted that she'd wasted her pocket money on a box of utter rubbish!
on 18 April 2012
My 7 year old was given this for his birthday from a friend and I've been so dissapointed with it. Firstly the jokes come in a huge box but are actually tiny, none of them have instructions on how to use them, a lot of them broke after the first or second time of trying them and to be honest the cigarette burn is just inappropriate for a small child!

My little boy thinks that the gory nail and teeth are good but even he thinks that it's rubbish that so many things have broken after playing with them for such a short amount of time. I would not recommend this even if it was only 50p as with the items breaking so quickly it's bound to make children upset!
on 22 August 2014
The kids did not put this down a must buy if you need 5 mins out
on 31 January 2016
So sweet. Lots of tricks
on 31 July 2012
The best joke was the size of the box. The most outrageous waste of packaging I have ever seen. The jokes provided would easily fit in a box measuring 10% of it's actual size. In terms of the jokes provided, it was the normal stuff you can expect - my boys aged 4 and 8 really liked them.