Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.24

on 29 January 2013
I enjoyed this easy to read book, it had me hooked from the moment Sophie revealed what she does for a living, which I thought was fascinating. I liked the New York references I want to go there even more now. Good job Stella!
on 12 May 2012
Really enjoyed this book. It's a new take on 'chick lit' as it is more about the complexities of a bad relationship and the impact on the girl who is the main character in the book. Kept my interest from beginning to end!
on 12 March 2012
What a brilliant discovery! As a busy mum, usually my amazon purchases are limited to peppa pig and sticker books - but I took a punt on this after a colleague recommended it. Un-put-down-able. Dear Stella - i want more!
on 19 March 2012
absolutly brilliant !! didnt want the book to end !! and myword i can relate to it haha...

defo a must read for girls heartbroke in love by a richarrogant man :p

cant wait for your next book :D xx
on 28 July 2013
Definitely one to read if you ever feel a bit low or just want a laugh. Love the description when she loses her love and all of the ridiculous things she does. A book I will definitely read more than once. Brilliant!
on 11 March 2012
I loved this book. I am very Picky which authors I read and this was a good choice. The cover caught my eye and I wasn't dissapointed in the story. Well Done Stella, will be looking out for more of your books now !!
on 17 February 2012
We've all been there haven't we? Prepared to try and change things that, sometimes, genetically can't be changed in order to fit in with another's expectations. Anyway - great book; felt angry with the main character at times but conversely totally understood why she was attempting to fit in with what James wanted. When the story reached its watershed I really couldn't put in down - was tempted to go straight to the end of the book and make sure Soph didn't give in. You'll have to read it though to see what happens - wouldn't want to spoil a good read.
on 12 February 2012
Gentler than Bridget Jones but equally frank, I really fell for this book.
An honest account of what goes through any smart girl's head in a disfunctional relationship.
on 8 June 2013
Fantastic example of how a book of this genre should be written. I can relate to so many of her stories, they are so real. Really good read. A must for any girl or woman who has ever had their heart broken!
on 30 March 2013
Really enjoyed this book, a great main character, who can not identify with her struggle with food and weight . And a happy ending is where all good chick lit books should end! Read over a couple of days.