on 16 October 2014
I downloaded this book because of the title to be honest, however I was gripped by it from chapter 1 in fact from page 1. Beth opens her heart with a book (or message) that will touch the lives of all who read it, guys ignore the cover this will speak to you as well. life can appear crushing at times but as Beth writes/puts it so well we are not on our own, I can not recommend this book highly enough.
on 14 March 2014
A great book. Inspirational, teaching, honest, from the heart.
A must read. It took me longer than normal to read this book but that is because I had to put it down to take in what I was reading. This would probably be best in a paperback book as it would be best with notes made whilst being read. I had to highlight on the kindle. But please - read it for yourself!
on 21 August 2013
I love this book! It's the sort of book that I will go back to and use over and over again for future Bible study and personal devotional reading. There are so many little 'nuggets' in here - Beth Redman has an amazing gift of drawing meaning out of verses in the Bible that I hadn't seen before - and I've been reading the Bible for nearly 40 years.
on 9 May 2013
amazing love it ... could not put it down, such a good read and so heart warming would recommend for sure, really helped me to remember how much om loved when i feel low, when i feel depressed and down in the dumps i remember the things in this book ... wow is all i can say .. pity there is only up to five stars as i would give it at least 50+++
on 30 May 2013
I love this book. Read and refer to it often. Recommended it to several friends. Simple and clear and packed full of truth about who your identity in Jesus. Especially good for young women but such great personal testimonies too apply scripture that it makes it a great book for anyone. Well done wonderful Beth Redman.
on 22 May 2013
book Beth really bears her heart and soul and I found this book helpful I got two others for presents and they enjoyed I enjoyed it so much I am reading it a second time straight way there's not many books that you want to do that with
Congratluations Beth love your music and your books would highly recommend
on 16 July 2014
I enjoyed this book because I know of Matt Redmans Christian music. And I know something of the pain that Matt and Beth Redman have had in their lives. A book that reminds time and again that God knows who we are and that we are never forgotten and forever loved
Remarkable book written in the midst of pain
on 30 January 2016
I bought this for myself as a Xmas present. Just stumbled across it but i knew I just had to have it. There is a study part at the end of the book summarising the chapter you have just read this was a real added bonus with some real thought provoking questions.
on 6 March 2013
I was recommended to read any book by Beth and this was the first one i came across (although I now KNow there are others)
she writes about real life and her experiences, cannot wait to try another.
on 5 June 2013
I've loved reading this book and am going to recommend it to other people at my church. I like Beth's writing style, it wasn't patronising but was straightforward and made sense. Thanks Beth.