on 15 August 2014
Great phone
on 21 June 2014
Bought as a present for my husband to replace the same, but broken mobile he was using.. nice size, very clear keypad, excellent quality it does not feel or look tacky .
on 1 October 2014
Excellent phone, no it does not turn the lights on and make a cup of tea. It makes phone calls, send texts and I can search the web. Brilliant value for money. Clarity of phone calls is a novelty after my nokia!!!
on 26 July 2014
Great value, would buy again from seller.
on 15 August 2014
good phone does asl advertised swift service from supplier
on 20 November 2014
Great phone this was bought for a relative who refuses to use touch screen phones, it's a great quality phone, this is the second time I've bought this item, he got years of use out of this handset so I replaced it with the exact same model, I would recommend this for stubborn relatives or even the older generation as it's easy to use, I'm sure my grandparents would use this with out a struggle aswell.
on 30 June 2014
Excellent product
on 22 September 2014
Amazing product, arrived in good time
on 20 March 2015
Great price for a gem of a multi functioning traditional mobile . Much better than some of the other ones I used with larger key pads and more expensive . Always liked and admired the Sony Ericsson brand , I find it reliable .
on 12 November 2014
Delivered in good time. Ordered silver phone, got pink, but never mind. Phone works well, and since I mainly use it for texting, is just what I wanted. Only thing that bothered me is that the battery cover doesn't fit very well.