Customer reviews

Ice Rift
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 13 May 2014
A fairly good book with interesting story,but a bit tame for my liking. it reminded me of The Famous Five books I read 50 years ago,so I say this book should interest the 10 to 16 age bracket.
on 11 September 2012
After devestating the U.K.in The Hurricane Drift, it's civilisation itself that is now under threat in The Ice Rift. A really well thought out disaster novel that has that ring of believability that has you thinking this could really happen.An interesting mix of characters that you start to really care about. It's well researched and as the plot unfolds you will find yourself checking out the latest climate forecasts about what's happening to Greenland as the ice starts to melt.I really like novels that make me think and this is one that I find myself thinking about a lot after I had finished it. A really good thing to say about any book. Well worth your time and effort. More of the same please.
on 14 May 2014
Pretty good story with convincing characters and good descriptions of the arctic. The plot was a little short on credibility at times, but still readable.
on 25 October 2014
what a brilliant book.....full of useful climate information and a cracking story...the characters were good and the interaction between them was fab....it was a book I couldn't put down, it was so exciting...I have now downloaded all the books I could find my Pamela Lane and I'm enjoying them immensely...just wish she would keep the same characters in each story but I suppose with each different climate change effect, she needs different experts....well worth reading if you like disaster books
on 31 March 2014
Brilliant! Just my kind of book! Threatening volcanoes, tidal waves and a bit of romance chucked in for good measure. Fantastic!
on 24 December 2014
The book was overlong for the first three quarters, and I felt at times like going out there to hurry things up! Quite predictable but things got a bit quicker towards the end. The story quite rightly makes a case for looking after the planet much better than we are doing now.
on 4 March 2014
If you love disaster, action books you will love this. Even if that's not your genre give it a go! A glimpse into a future that could happen. I just hope there really would be heroes such as those in this book.
Well thought out, believable plot, with a good dose of action.
on 3 May 2014
Gripping to the end. Great yarn and very topical in view of scientific concers and lack of balanced discussion by world leaders concerning global warming and need for alternative fuels to oil
on 2 February 2013
This book was fantastic - I wanted to keep reading and reading. Some scientific detail, but very readable and understandable. A very gripping book - this could really happen in our lifetime!
on 13 February 2014
I really enjoyed reading this story, it's was quite frightening in parts knowing that if this really happened we would all be toast. Well written, believable and a page turner.