on 31 May 2012
These hooks are great and very nice to use. They arrived on time and I couldn't wait to use them. Having a pack with all the different sizes saved me money as I did not have to buy individual sizes.
on 14 January 2012
the service was very good and arrived quickly.gave as a christmas present and my daughter was delighted much better and many more needles than expected as she had wanted an afghan crochet hook. excellant product.
on 7 March 2012
This is the first time I had a chance to use bamboo crochet hooks and it's really nice. The material is smooth and nice in touch. There is no problems with yarn moving on a hook. Worth recommending!
on 12 February 2013
These are a fantastic set of bamboo long crochet hooks just right for Tunisian crocheting. They are exactly what I was looking for. I did wait rather a long time for them to be delivered and had to get in touch about non delivery - they immediately said they would dispatch another set which arrived promptly.
on 10 October 2015
Great set of bamboo Tunisian crochet hooks. amazing value. Have only used one so far but working well. Neat little wrap keeping them organised. completely covers hooks not as pictured, I think that wrap is folded over in the photo. These hooks are great for Tunisian crochet as they are very light and with the weight of the stitches this is a good characteristic. One of the hooks was not 100% straight in fact the one I am using but the curve is so slight it has not actually bothered me in use. Fast delivery. Highly recommend this seller.
on 15 November 2014
An extremely useful and good value set. Tunisian/Afghan crochet hooks are not easy to come by, and this has a super range of sizes and a good length for larger scale or more complex pieces. I like using bamboo needles, especially for silkier yarns so am particularly pleased to have found this set. Recommended.
on 30 January 2013
They arrived before the due date, beautifully made and very comfortable and easy to use, no snagging, have already completed my first ever afghan. Def recommend
on 17 September 2012
Unusual item - Tunisian Crochet hooks in a cotton wrap - was received soon after order, in good condition, well presented. I have already enjoyed using them.
on 1 December 2012
tunisian crochet hooks came on time in perfect condition. No snagging, smooth surface, Easy to work with. Was over joyed when they came, love them.
on 9 January 2015
These lovely hooks arrived within a few days of ordering. They feel lovely and the 2 I've used so far are smooth and easy to use. This is my first set of Tunisian hooks and I hope these will last me for a long time.

See one answered question