on 3 February 2013
I recently bought these needles because I wanted to get back to knitting after not doing anything for a while. I have an elbow injury, so one of the things I look for is lightweight needles. These are quite nice - the bamboo is quite sturdy, although of course the smaller gauge ones are more fragile (so take care with them). The size is clearly displayed on each needle.

The only thing I don't quite like is the fact that they seem a bit too long, but then again, this might be useful if you plan on working on larger projects. Since they aren't heavy, all you need to do is adjust to the different size.

The needles come carefully wrapped in a cotton encasement, which is a definite plus - it's not a flashy or expensive encasement, but it's very nice if you have no place to safely keep them. This is, really, what made me decide on this item, since I was undecided between these needles and another manufacturer's, who didn't offer any type of encasement.
on 4 July 2013
I read the reviews before buying this product and thought i would try them, however i have used them and found that the needles tend to bow after a while, probably through the heat of my hands ...lol. They are still usable though, but i would buy metal needles in the future.
on 13 August 2013
i love these. the case that came with them is excellent and the needles are well sized. they also arrived very quickly which is always a bonus. the only problem was that the end of one of the needles came off but that is easily glued back on. I haven't had a problem with them since.
on 28 March 2016
What a great find. I was a bit sceptical about using bamboo knitting needles but thought I'd give them a try as they were on offer for such a great price. So pleased I did. They're light, smooth and tactile and great to knit with. I can't see me using my metal needles in the future. The cotton case is a great bonus too, keeping all my needles in one place. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 22 June 2015
really great quality bamboo knitting needles.. absolute bargin too! i must say i was a bit dobious because of the low price but im really happy! you can easily buy just one set of bamboo needles for the price of these 16 pairs! also if you look up how much it is to buy the needle pocket/wrap by its self your looking at easily £8... this is a lovely product and arrived withing a couple of days (uk)
on 1 February 2015
Great quality, I think that this item is being sold for too little money. You have all sizes that you need to start your knitting adventure. Would defo recomend it to my friends and family. You could get simillar knitting set in your high street shop , but for triple the price.
on 23 January 2016
Lovely set of needles, nice and smooth running. All true and feel sturdy. All sizes are accurate and true for the length of the needle which isn't always the case for bamboo in this price bracket.

Very pleased with the product and the seller
on 11 July 2013
I bought this set as part of my reenactment kit (can't use modern metal ones in camp) and am very satisfied! They arrived a day before they were due to, which meant I had to go and get them from the post depo as I was out, due to the fact I wasn't expecting them to arrive then. A lovely set, perfect for every pattern, they look lovely, although some of the size lables are a bit faded, and feel nice in the hands whilst knitting. The case also helps with storage, although it is thinner than I was expecting. A bargain at this price, a must buy for anyone starting out in the knitting world!
on 5 April 2016
Super fast delivery! The needles are great, exactly as described. I've tested them all & they are all smooth, no snagging. As per other reviews - yes the smallest ones are a bit bendy, but that is to be expected. Overall really happy with my purchase, will buy again & also recommend. Many Thanks :)
on 16 December 2013
A really nice product, was a bit sceptical that they would be good quality, but was pleasantly surprised! Although the very fine needles are not strong enough for knitting on as they are prone to snapping.
They look so lovely that I had to keep a selection out for display rather than have them hidden away in the cotton bag.
Very pleased and would recommend for any-one new to knitting as the range of sizes is perfect for those early projects!