on 16 August 2015
Great book about Marilyn Monroe. This is one of the best in my collection of books about Marilyn. Author Michelle Morgan has done a magnificent job in researching and writing this book. A must have for any Marilyn fan!
on 14 May 2014
She is a legend, that my Mother loved, just as as much j as I did. as I grew up! I.What a sad life she had, but, she was, a truly, wonderful talent and she was also a very very intelligent lady!!
on 2 September 2012
Michelle Morgan took the time to contact me after reading my Marilyn bio... and she had some kind things to say about my efforts. But I am an amateur writer and if you want to see how it's done properly and read a brilliantly-researched piece of work about a truly amazing young woman, then look no further that Michelle's book. Her knowledge and love of Marilyn shines through and I am proud not only own this book, but to be able to call the talented author a friend...
on 28 June 2015
a intelligently written book which tells you information that is not sensational or trashy.It gives you a different insight to marilyn.very good price for the book .
on 22 January 2013
Great book, factual rather than speculative like a lot of other Marilyn books.. Revealed a lot of information that I didn't know. Highly recommend.
on 16 May 2013
Great book with a lot of information and detail. Recommended to anyone wanting to learn more about the life and personality of Marilyn Monroe.
on 3 February 2014
Great read would recommend this book highly to anyone wanting an insight into the life of Marilyn Monroe - highly recommended
on 28 March 2013
The item was purchased as a present and was hugely enjoyed by the recipient despite them having read similar publications.
on 13 May 2014
Absolutely fantastic and interesting book especially if you are a big fan.
One of these books you just can't put down
on 4 June 2015
Quick delivery and item description exact - very happy with my purchase. I would buy from this company again.