on 25 December 2016
Had it for a month now and I use it almost daily. I am 6"1 and it just fit with a bit short on the wrist for my liking. Keeps my hands nice and warm but the touch is a bit hit and miss. I have Iphone 6 plus with glass protector and the touch response is not as good as I hope, it works for big buttons but even unlock screen number is a struggle.

If I need to do a lot of touch control I would stick to open finger gloves.
on 13 March 2017
Lovely soft yet purposeful gloves. Nice design.
Perfect gift for my partner who always has cold hands yet can't put his phone down! ;)
on 20 March 2017
Gloves were a decent price and allow for phone use however they're not the warmest gloves. I actually use other gloves most of the time so would have to say not a good purchase.
on 14 June 2014
I bought a pair of these about 3 years ago when I saw them in a shop. Since then have bought several pairs for me and friends: mine because I keep losing them! They have been consistently excellent and despite the ridiculous low price (they're about £3 at the moment) they keep you warm like real gloves, unlike other cheaper types.
on 9 March 2017
Absolutely fantastic gloves. Worth every penny. No complaints with the product. Touch pads work like a dream on my smartphone .Fabric is very good quality streatch material. No squeese. Hardly know you have them on. Would be recommending. Speedy delivery. Well done supplier for bringing such a quality product to us.
on 3 June 2017
Great gloves work as they are advertised.
Warm fingers whilst surfing the net!
on 6 May 2017
They're warm (used in Northern Finland) and can operate the smartphone screen. They also fit my large hands. Would recommend.
Got these as a Christmas present for my dad in 2011. Fast forward a year and he is still using them. They have allowed him to make use of his mobile without having his hands turn to ice and he loves them!

Recommend them for general everyday use, at such a low cost you can't go wrong.
on 29 May 2017
They work intermittently. Not reliable enough
on 9 December 2016