VINE VOICEHALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 5 May 2013
I can't fault these, especially at the bargain price with fast dispatch from the seller.

I waste far too much time trying to thread my sewing machine needle and mostly miss the almost-pinprick hole entirely - but not any more with these. Simply slide the fine wire through the needle's eye, open up the wire and pop the thread through, then withdraw the threader and the needle is perfectly threaded saving much time and frustration.

A sewing essential for hand or machine use. I wouldn't be without them.
on 18 January 2018
I now have a plentiful supply!!!

I had purchased a pack of 5 these from our local supermarket - the one that's green & offers 'rollback'!! but I've managed to break every one, after trying to use it once!!! Which is frustrating, especially when you can see the bloomin' eye of the needle anymore!!!!

So hopefully these last a bit longer.
on 10 January 2017
I suppose I should've known they wouldn't be the best as they're cheap. So you get what you pay for. The wire part comes out after a few times of using it to thread needles. I taped one of these and it lasted longer. So it's pretty crap without alteration and just about good when you do. It does the job once taped and you have a few to go through.

Also another point is that the wire part can be spiky if you catch your finger tips on it. Ouch!
on 21 May 2016
These are a classic sewing box essential!

My eyesight's starting to get a little less reliable these days. Whilst I can't always see well enough to thread a needle, it's easy to feed the wire through and then draw the cotton through via the threader.

They make threading easy and at the price you can't go wrong.
on 4 January 2015
I sew a lot and need these to help me thread needles all the time. I bought these hoping that I'd find a cheaper version. These are terrible. I probably only managed to thread twice or three times at the most. They are badly made. If you look very carefully you'll see that they only have one secure area where the wires are secured. Look for ones with two areas where the wires are anchored as they are definitely longer lasting. I will not be purchasing these again.
on 9 April 2018
ordered on 6 mar 18 with free delivery. Arrival date given as 5 april 18 finally arrived 9 april 18. These are made of very thin metal which doesn't look strong enough to last long. The only plus was when I contacted the firm I received a speedy reply
on 14 March 2018
Although the wire does not break easily it is not securely attached so it easily comes apart.
These are not worth buying as they are poor quality and break very easily.
Ended up throwing them away and buying something stronger.
on 20 February 2017
I don't know what is wrong with me but I go through a minimum of 40 needle threaders a year, I wouldn't be able to do any crafting or sewing at all if it weren't for these threaders, I'd be lost with nothing to do without these threader, I really would, now I just need to start bulk buying.
on 14 April 2017
Excellent value for money. These cost pennies, and do the job. Flimsy, however as there are 10 in the pack they are very lightweight indeed. Youll need to wait a little for delivery but that's not the end of the world.
on 27 May 2016
yes what can you say its a needle threader.they took a while to come but did come well within the time scale given.i was in no rush they were spares for when the others break.lets be honest due to what they are no matter how good they are they break.cheap price good quality and came when they were supposed to