on 2 April 2017
Brilliant for all cat owners
on 6 March 2014
I bought this as a present for a friend expecting it to look really good, however instead it looks like cardboard with paper glued onto it and it wasn't packaged properly so it had been bent when it arrived. Not worth the price, I don't recommend.
on 16 August 2013
Great product all round. Very funny, good clean humor, which is rare these days. Very prompt delivery and as i had ordered quite a few i didn't pay 70p p&p as advertised on amazon. Plaque,s are nice & light in weight. By the time a had gift wrapped a plaque, then wrapped with half a sheet of brown paper. Postage was less than £1. I brought a few different plaques and intent to buy some more nearer to 25th December. As will make ideal stocking fillers. Haven't tried the sticky pads yet, but everything else is top marks.
Would & Have recommended to friends.
on 18 February 2017
Excellent gift. Came very quickly, well packed, the saying is so true, excellent price too. Got this for my friend for her birthday. She hasn't opened it yet. I sent it to her early. I'm pretty sure she would love. It would place where everyone can see. Definitely buy of the seller again. I have brought a few, carnt fault them in any way.
on 7 October 2014
The words of this wall sign are terrific. I suppose that I was expecting too much for the price but thought it would be a bit larger, especially as it was a gift for a friend. I felt a bit mean but did not have time to find an additional present. Never mind. She really liked it.
on 19 March 2014
A great gift for a cat lover, although it would be better if you could hang it up on string. It comes with self adhesive pads, which aren't perfect and can mark your wall if you remove them.
on 22 March 2014
Fun little wooden sign which summed up both my cats! My only criticism is that I felt the size was a little on the small side to really see the text clearly (last line especially)
on 23 October 2016
Happy with this although I thought it would have been bigger than it is. I was expecting this to be width especially but I'm happy we enough with it. It's for a Christmas gift.
on 1 August 2013
As an owner of five cats this plaque is very true. It is on my kitchen wall and causes a few giggles.

Good price for a good laugh!
on 10 August 2013
really lovely and very funny liked it so much order some more, great value and very quick delivery......many thanks will order again soon.