Customer reviews

on 24 May 2016
God is always speaking gently like a loving parent. Listen. Don't talk. Listen. Noise is ever present, be still, listen.
on 22 April 2012
This book is a most precious Gem, I am very pleased with my find. If you are wanting to connect to your intuition, there are some very practical tips that actually work in here. The book is well written, easy to read and full of great material.
One person found this helpful
on 13 October 2011
"I have always had an open mind about intuition but have never really focused on learning about how to use it properly in my life. Part of me was skeptical about such things, but no more.

Having read through this book and applied Angela's powerful tips, I can honestly say that things are happening in my life. It's like being in the Twilight zone!

This is a powerful, concise and well-written guide which will also help you to rapidly develop and focus your intuitive powers. Just follow your intuition and get this book!"

Arvind Devalia
Author of "Get the Life you Love"
One person found this helpful