on 10 January 2013
BOUGHT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY YOUNG DAUGHTER.
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY AND MAKES HER FEEL GROWN UP ALSO ROOM TO ADD MORE BITS AND PIECES IF REQUIRED.
on 28 February 2013
Great travel size kit got all the basic colour schemes in easy to take in hand bag pallets. Stores everything neatly
on 3 December 2013
Excellent value for money came quickly and all as described bought for a gift and I'm sure they will be more than pleased with this.
on 5 December 2012
this product was bought as it looked a good top up for my collection shadows and lippys, I have to say I'm not impressed with what was received, though all the contents listed are indeed there the shadows are much smaller than expected each colour being about the size of a 1p piece. any child early teen recieving this will be absolutely delighted but that is it's market, mine will be given to my 8yr old for christmas
review image review image
22 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2015
Not worth what i paid £25.. picture is misleading. Shows double the amount that you actually get. Considering it is cheap make up i expected more for my money. Yes i know it told me the amount that it contained but a picture tells a thousand words and the picture is misleading.
on 26 February 2013
got this for my grand daughter and she was very pleased with all the contents and she uses it daily.
on 2 March 2013
Bought for my daughter for Xmas she loved it and really appreciated the choice of things inside, and excellent starter kit.
on 24 July 2016
I bought this for my wife and when she opened it I was so embarrassed by what I saw this does not fit the description at all honestly please if this stops just 1 person I'll be happy. This review is the second try as Amazon won't publish it so I'll be amazed if this goes on
on 2 August 2015
I got this for my niece. The only thing that is any good with this, is the storage box, pencil sharpener and a couple of other bits. The actual makeup is so cheap, you couldn't tell that she had put any on - and she came out in a rash. So, if you buy this as a gift for anyone - just note that the makeup will probably need to be thrown away!
on 1 September 2013
I read some reviews which said the case was small, the eye-shadow was too smalll etc but I found you buy those size eye shadows in stores for almost 5pounds.....consider you get 8 of these it adds up to a much cheaper buy. It has great colours and is very compact. Easy for travelling. The nail varnish could vary more in colours but again that is down to personal preference, I like bright vibrant colours.

All in all I loved it and it is worth the money for what you get in it. Enjoy it!