Up All Night
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 April 2013
Well having seen these boys on XFACTOR i felt that they were better then other other act in that year i was saddened to see that someone else beat them as i felt from the weeks they'd be on it they had done alot more then most including (ollie murrs) no offense but change the record mate everying he doe's sounds the same! >.<
Anyways back to ONE DIRECTION so yes i was so thrilled to see on the tv that 1D had been taken on and finally they had been signed up and now were in the spotlight & had brought out their first album UP ALL NIGHT. Brilliant! so as quick as i could i brought it from Amazon once it arrived i got down to listening to it, perfectly done can't ever fault these lads they are a great band and make such good songs i'm looking forward to their next album ;)
on 3 October 2013
I would not particularly class myself as a fan of One Direction and am certainly not the target audience-I bought this album mainly because my young son wanted it. However, the catchy pop tunes had me dancing around my living room and encouraged me to buy more of their music. If you are looking for light-hearted, funfilled pop then I would recommend Up All Night. My favourite track is What Makes You Beautiful- uplifting and fast paced with enough romance in the lyrics to boost any girls confidence.
on 14 December 2013
I brought this CD for a big one direction fan. I haven't listened to the song myself, as I was worried something might happen to the CD. So, therefore I will not be able to comment on that. They do have many other songs on the Cd, which is great! Instead of having one or two songs only. I was hoping it would come in a sealed packaged, but it didn't. I guess I cant do much about that. It would have given me the reassurance that its new and in good quality, even though I ordered a new copy.
on 26 March 2012
This is such an amazing album!!
My favourite songs are:
I Want
Taken
Tell Me A Lie
Same Mistakes
*Stand Up
*Moments
I like I Want because it has a nice tune and guitar solo in it and it's also very catchy.
Taken is a nice slow song and has a good theme to it and I like Zayn's solo it's quite emotive and I like it.
Tell Me A Lie is a quite up tempo song and is really catchy and the lyrics you can relate to them.
Same Mistakes is a nice slow ballad about how you try again in a realtionship but you're making all the same wrong decisions and mistakes.
Stand Up is a bonus track of the Limited Yearbook Edition and is very catchy and up tempo.
Moments is another bonus track of the Limited Yearbook Edition and is a very slow sad and meaningful song written by Ed Sheeran and the theme to it is that a girl is dying and the guy wants to commit suicide because he can't live his life without his girl. This song has brought me to tears many times and remains as one of my favourites :)
on 1 October 2015
I don't love it - or them. But, my daughter does, and this CD was for her - Fortunately, she has a CD player in her bedroom, so I don't have to hear it. I'm sure my parents felt the same abut my Adam and The Ants LP records!
on 18 February 2018
Well worth the purchase good to play in the car
on 5 January 2018
Excellent and quick delivery, thank you
on 2 April 2018