on 21 October 2013
First concert Freddie sounds like he's in the next room but music and songs are superb. Second disc much,much better. Closest I can get to that legendary concert on BBC4 that I remember from my childhood.
on 10 October 2013
great sound quality
has the BBC concert from Golders green hippodrome 13-09-73
and the rainbow concert from 31-03-74
a good package which includes lots of information as well as lyrics
a must for any queen fan
on 7 February 2015
This is classic Queen in their first ever live recorded concert from 1973, North London - Golders Green Hippodrome. This CD is not in the same restored, tweaked and lusciously cleaned up sound as the official Queen Live at the Rainbow '74 CD's, but in a way this doesn't matter as it's a record of how Queen sounded at the time of broadcast. The music is raw and the performance is confident. I like how the "stiff upper lip" BBC Radio programme announcer introduces each song. How quaint. How old fashioned. Typical Auntie, from this period in time. I am happy I bought this CD to add to my collection and listening to it brings real joy.
on 5 January 2014
Everything was accurate and to the standard I expected. Good communication and the quality was excellent. Very pleased all round
on 3 June 2013
This is a very nice album. Exactly like the description. Also well packed and fast delivered. In short: a good experience.
No dislikes, the item is in a superb condition.
on 21 July 2013
I love everything Queen, so this album is a must have! So will be looking to buy a few as presents for my equally Queen-mad brother.
on 4 October 2015
Nice alternative versions of well known queen songs, what else is there to say
on 6 July 2014